Problems getting LTCA ALP

I'll try again. I didnt list the reason before.

See this thread
http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=39907&page=2

If you've applied for an LTCA-ALP and got something else, please post here. Simply post what you applied for and what you got.

If anybody doubts that i am not a brady-esque person, I can go to ZHA and tell mark or jim who i am on this board. I got my safety certificate there and my brother frequents the store. I realise i'm new here and this may be met with skepticism.

I applied for an LTCA-ALP and got LTCA with target hunting restriction.

Baldcat, we're just playing with you.... a little. If you did a search on applying for LTC, or read any of the threads here in the gun laws section about peoples past trouble, you'd find your answer.

It's not that we don't trust you... it's just that the question comes across a little weird here in a state where almost everyone has some kind of problem getting a LTC, be it time, requirements or a downgrade.

Welcome to the forum.

BTW, using MadMarco as a reference isn't always the best way to gain respect here *S* LOL [rofl][smile]

Baldkat, thanks for having a sense of humor. Most of us here do, obviously everyone who posted prior the post being cleaned up does...If you do, you'll fit in fine.

But to reiterate what Depicts said, we're all a little suspicious when someone we've not yet had the pleasure of getting to know, pops up and starts asking personal questions without a context. Nonetheless, context is provided and you may get some answers. Myself, I live in a green town ( no personal connections/stings pulled) and had no problem getting an ALP/A. I know that's not the norm.

Back
Top Bottom