Pullman Arms, Worcester MA

A good part of the showroom looks like its going to be really cool and actually in a room that's been made into a walk in safe.
Lots of guns and ammo in stock and will look great once it's all displayed.

Can I ask what you paid for it?
Need to get over there and check them out.
A good deal may motivate me to do it...
They list their prices on their website
RUGER SR1911 45 AUTOSOLD $765
And they are VERY fair on prices. Ammo as well.
I had my name down for a Shield for months, and I would have paid whatever they put on it. I've seen some shops selling them for $500, and they sold it to me for $419.95.

Last edited:
Hi All,

was there this past Saturday to pick up my new S&W M&P 9mm Range kit. Alicia was Very Helpful, and her excitement for the Shop is Amazing. Was glad to do business with them, even with the hour plus commute to get there. Looking forward to visiting again when Showroom is finished. Raleigh was great on paperwork and closing out sale.. Wish they were closer, rather then dealing with cattle like feeling at FS in Woburn. I will be back. Keep up the Good work Scott!!

Best

Kabonka99/ Kevin W.

Great people to deal with. I especially love the fact that they list prices and inventory online, and respond to emails quickly.

Great people to deal with. I especially love the fact that they list prices and inventory online, and respond to emails quickly.

On line inventory is not always accurate and when you call to confirm information, what you're told may not be correct. So you make a long drive for nothing. My experience anyway.
New shop so probably just growing pains.

They are great to deal with and everytime i go in they get more stock. Did acouple transfers recently and they are great. Great to see a new place in worcester.

Finally got into their shop. It is literally 1 minute from my house. Made my first purchase there tonight and the experience was great. They will be getting all my business going forward. Dealt with Josh and he is really great.
No pressure, nice people, nice clean shop, good selection, good web site and great prices. By far my best gun buying experience !!

Went there the other day. They had some nice Charter Arms .38 snubnose revolvers for I think $385 or so. The colors are weird, I can't imagine anything other than grey or black. Almost on the green or brown, but they are just too bright and flashy. Maybe if they were more muted colors. What ever happened to "gunmetal blue"? Anyhow, these revolvers were very tight and light, and the guy working there (Josh?) said they are more accurate than you'd think. I bought a box of ammo, so as not to walk out empty handed.

Stopped in here for the first time today. Great shop. They had just set up the show room and had all the guns out. Nice selection. Picked up a few goodies from them today and had good prices on ammo with a good selection. Gun selection was good. But like other said call ahead to see if they have the gun you want. One of the guys working there (it's pretty much family run) said they do so much business sometimes they can't keep up with the inventories. Only thing lacking is accessories. Would be great to have more holsters, magazines, targets, etc. Will definitely be back as this has been my favorite shop so far.

Stopped by on Friday because I heard they had the showroom set up and bought some ammo. There were about 7 people in the display showroom area and it was a bit tight. They're definitely going to need a bigger space where the firearms are hanging since this place is only going to get busier and busier.

Went in there 3 times in the last 3 days. Shop was extremely busy all 3 days. The owners are very nice, accommodating people. I bought 2 cases of WOLF WPA Military Classic ammo.

They had 30,000 rounds, and sold out of all of it in 5 days. So, I got mine just in time. I talked to them for a bit about their fair prices, and she said they barely make any money on anything in the gun part of the store. They about break even.

Their main business is the welding company next door, and I guess they do firearm welding for all kinds of firearms manufacturers.

Anyway, great shop & good people. And, it's 30 seconds from my house.

Stopped by there the other day. . Nice shop with a very friendly staff even though they were pretty busy. The other customers were nice too! They had exactly what I wanted in handguns. The current high-demand items were very limited at best, but was not my focus. I think they said they might have been sold out.

Word of advices (personal experience)
1. Watch your step as you walk into the display safe.
2. Careful when touching the display models on the walls, those hangers will fall.

They definitely will see me again.

Bought my Colt CR-18 from them last week... went again today and grabbed the last of the LPKs they had.

Really is a great shop, easy to deal with.

And the best part is that there is not 1 single "know it all pompous a**h***" that works there! Everyone is friendly with a good helpful attitude even when its busy!

Word of advices (personal experience)
1. Watch your step as you walk into the display safe.
2. Careful when touching the display models on the walls, those hangers will fall.

Two very good pieces of advice. I stopped I there for the first time today.

I knocked off a hanger every time I looked at a pistol.

Nice shop and friendly folks.

Stopped by with some friends after work one day. They answered all our questions, let us look, touch and hold anything we wanted.

I went back at about 2:00PM the following Saturday, because the website lists they are open 8-3. (but they are actually open 8-12, they are working on fixing the website.) Anyway, the owner Scott let me in and I ended up purchasing the Ruger SR22 I was looking at earlier in the week. I also bought a bulk pack of Blazers, which the SR22 has had no problems with.

I would go back again and yes watch your step going into the vault and watch the display hangers on the wall.

Last edited:
Yes, those darn racks are always falling off, we are working on that! We have a mfg who will do custom ones for us, that still allow for customers to handle the firearms, without us having to help all the time!
We have also fixed the bottom part of the vault, by adding 2 pieces of "ramp" wood on each side, unfortunately we can't remove the metal piece as it is a piece of the actual vault door [thinking]

Thanks for all the input everyone!

ARGH! I have wanted to stop over and check you guys out but it looks like you will be closed until Monday.

These guys are top notch! I've purchased 3 firearms from them, drove almost 2 hours each way to do so from Pittsfield. Prices are very competitive, even with the gas money to get there from Western MA. Highly recommended!

They have lots of nice stuff there. So far, I've only bought ammo from them. They have some nice Charter revolvers on the wall which are pretty light weight and solid.

My buddy and I went in and bought a couple guns from Pullman a couple weeks ago. The staff there seemed very friendly and helpful. I would buy from them again.

Cool place but I wish they would either update their inventory page or remove "Updated Daily" from the top. Went out there last week looking for something that was listed as having 3 in stock, and they weren't. Their site still said 3 in stock the next day and the day after that. Not sure if it ever got updated as I haven't checked back.

I don't mind calling, but when I see a list that claims to be up to date, I figured that was a good way to lower the call volume to a small staff that was already struggling to keep up with the people standing right in front of them in the shop.

Back
Top Bottom