Pullman Arms, Worcester MA

Pullman has everything up on the wall now and the place is looking pretty good. Worcester PD was in there saying he has to put a trigger lock on every gun or some gay thing

Last edited:
It is sort of unusual to have even the handguns out on display for someone to pickup. Many places, especially if they don't know you, ask to see your LTC before handing you the firearm too.
Having all the firearms out for display in a room with a vault door was a good idea but there were four of us in there last week with one of the empoyees and it was pretty tight.

It is sort of unusual to have even the handguns out on display for someone to pickup. Many places, especially if they don't know you, ask to see your LTC before handing you the firearm too.
Having all the firearms out for display in a room with a vault door was a good idea but there were four of us in there last week with one of the empoyees and it was pretty tight.

Yeah but can the WPD tell the FFL to put trigger locks on everything?

It sounds like Worcester and this state making it difficult on purpose.

Been to any gun shop lately? It pretty tight in most of them butt to nut tight

As for pullman, the lady asks to see your LTC as you walk in the door and your supposed to ask before you pick up a gun. WTF is the big deal.

Last edited:
They ask to see your LTC as you walk in the door and your supposed to ask before you pick up a gun. WTF is the big deal.

THIS.

Tell the PD to mind their damn business. Just making things difficult on a gun store, that's all their doing. I am sure Gemme sent them over there.

Been to any gun shop lately? It pretty tight in most of them butt to nut tight

As for pullman, the lady asks to see your LTC as you walk in the door and your supposed to ask before you pick up a gun. WTF is the big deal.

Been to a lot of gun shops. How many don't have the handguns in display cases but right in the open? Bobs, First Defense, IDC, Blue Northern, Undercover Arms, Gun Room, Morth Shore, Archery & Arms (btw, just moved to Auburn) even Sparky with his one or two WWI handguns has them in the display case.....
We all know Worcester and how the rules are just a little more retrictive. I like Pullmans and I like that you can pickup any firearm and not have the employee hanging over you but this is different from all the GS I can think of.

Come to think of it. When I was in there on Friday, there was a sign outside of the vault that read, "No one allowed in the gun vault without a store employee. Do not touch anything without supervision."

When I was in the vault there was definitely an employee in there the whole time. I don't believe I ever showed my LTC, but I also didn't pick anything up since they didn't have what I was looking for. At one point when I was there someone asked the vault employee a question that he needed to go out to the other room to answer. He wouldn't leave the vault until he could get another employee to take his place.

I'd been shopping for a Sig for awhile, and found it at Pullman Arms, NIB, and at a good price. After handling it (and a few others), I left and said "I'd think about it". In the morning I said to myself "think about what?". I ran down and picked it up. Great piece of hardware, great price, great shopping experience.

I will be a repeat customer at Pullman Arms!

HAHA a trigger lock on all the guns, They're showroom is inside a vault.

There's a case pending before the SJC to determine if a gun inside a LOCKED car was LOCKED.

If the police can claim a gun without a trigger lock in a LOCKED car is not locked, why should a gun without a trigger lock inside a vault be locked?

My brother just bought his first Handgun there about month ago. They said it was new, but to me it looked a little beat up. I asked if they had any others and he said that that was the last one. Despite my opinion my bro bought it anyway. When I cleaned it for him to show him how, it was very dirty and just had a lot of ... "love" wear, at least in my opinion. One mark in particular was on the end of the barrel, it was all scratched as if it had been standing on the muzzle end and knocked around a bit.

Overall I really liked the place. Everyone was nice and very welcoming but I find it strange that a new gun had that amount of wear on it. I am pretty OCD with my gins but hey it is what it is, he is happy. I will go back if they have something I want. Personally I enjoy Four Seasons and First Defense Firearms, I don't mind a drive.

... first Handgun there about month ago. They said it was new, but to me it looked a little beat up. ... One mark in particular was on the end of the barrel, it was all scratched as if it had been standing on the muzzle end and knocked around a bit.

Overall I really liked the place. Everyone was nice and very welcoming but I find it strange that a new gun had that amount of wear on it. ...

I wonder if it is because they use metal pegs to hang them on. Some places even slide the gun barrel onto the pegs. I don't think they do that here. Anyhow, metal on metal could most likely cause a scratch.

Could be a bunch of things... When I cleaned it, it looked like it had a day at the range too, way too dirty IMO for a new one.

Could be a bunch of things... When I cleaned it, it looked like it had a day at the range too, way too dirty IMO for a new one.

Bought a $1,250 1911 from first defense firearms and it looked like somebody had put 200 rounds through it and didn't clean it. Depends on the gun, and depends on the factory. Bought a 9mm Shield from Pullman Arms, never even left the box and still had factory oil covering it.

Picked up a SW 500 from these guys today. Couldn't believe all the quality guns they had in the wall!!! Good service, good guys. Little tight in the safe/showroom area, but it was worth it. A lot of real good guns to choose from. Will Definetly be back. Ammo prices are pretty good too

Great guys, haven't been in for awhile, I'll stop in soon to see whats new.

Man i wish they would post inventory more often, 80% or more says sold on there site.
I don't want to look at the hundreds of guns no longer in stock, show me whatcha got now!!!! [mg]

Hey Jeff I think I was there today when you bought your revolver.
I was purchasing my very first handgun at Pullman today. A full size M&P 40.
They just got a few in. I liked the price and service so much I got on a waiting list for a smaller carry gun.
I already recommended the shop to two friends.
I will see you guys soon for my second gun.

Thanks!
Cant wait to go to the range!

Went out there a couple of weeks ago to check it out and do a transfer with a fellow NES'r. Good people, great experience. I liked it so much I am having them do a transfer for me on a gun I bought on guns america, even though 2 of the bigger gun shops in the greater Boston area are conveniently located along my daily commute home from work, I would rather take the 45 min ride from home out to Pullman's. Thanks for the good customer service!

Ahhh yes, I remember you. I remember you getting on a list while I was there, and being curious about what the list was cuz maybe I wanted one too. Lol.

Popped in today for another stack of ammo. Unfortunately I've got a small complaint!!!
As much as I love these guys, their mission, what they've got to offer, and their customer service, I was in their at a busy time for the first time ever. I think their payment system is pretty bad. It took me over 5 minutes to buy a few boxes of ammo with cash. If they could figure that out, they'd have my vote as the best shop in MA!!!!

Popped in today for another stack of ammo. Unfortunately I've got a small complaint!!!
As much as I love these guys, their mission, what they've got to offer, and their customer service, I was in their at a busy time for the first time ever. I think their payment system is pretty bad. It took me over 5 minutes to buy a few boxes of ammo with cash. If they could figure that out, they'd have my vote as the best shop in MA!!!!

Any 9mm?

I think they are working on this. I was there in December and talking to Scott's son. He said they are updating the system soon as it was going slow and giving him problems when I was checking out.

Back
Top Bottom