Put Your Rally Photos Here

Am I the only one who was disappointed with how many people left after 10am? I showed up at 10:15 when the rally was at its peak. And by 11 half of the crowd left. I get that we had to send the message before their session. But if more people stayed the news wouldn't have butchered it all.

Regardless. It was great. Awesome turnout but there definitely could have been more with how many gun owners are here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who was disappointed with how many people left after 10am? I showed up at 10:15 when the rally was at its peak. And by 11 half of the crowd left. I get that we had to send the message before their session. But if more people stayed the news wouldn't have butchered it all.

Regardless. It was great. Awesome turnout but there definitely could have been more with how many gun owners are here

If I hadnt gotten a ride in with someone, I would have stayed longer. To be honest, no matter how late we stayed, the media would have waited that much longer for us to clear out before they reported anything.

I was disappointed in the over all turnout

We we need more speakers at the next rally. Keep it going for several hours.

Am I the only one who was disappointed with how many people left after 10am? I showed up at 10:15 when the rally was at its peak. And by 11 half of the crowd left.

Same, Im like thats it everyone is leaving just because the speeches stopped?

I was disappointed in the over all turnout

Agreed. There was a good turn out but when you figure how many gun owners there are it was only a tiny amount.

ddb9d18493a384b95c12c72880839feb.jpg

Or maybe also take the time to ask someone, literally anyone with even ONE active brain cell, "Hey, excuse me, Whaddya think of my sign?"... Cuz if whoever brought this sign yesterday was on the same commuter rail train to Boston that I took, then I honestly wish the f*ckin thing had derailed about ten miles north of the city.
Absolute f*cking stupidity.

Next week maybe shave your head, get a swastika tattooed on your forehead, and wear a "MAGA!" t-shirt too? ... (maybe with a post-ban Glock open carried too, just to prove to the entire gathering what a total f*cking nitwit you are). Unreal.

This went viral nationwide, and the entire world, and there are maybe three positive reactions posted in the roughly seven million comments below it on every site - even on the gun owner/pro2A sites.
Jeezuz.

Absolute dope.

Yea, I was a bit surprised that GOAL didn't make the suggestion that the protestors remain. As they were the organizers by default. Instead, it felt like they were saying the event was over after the speeches ended.

Or maybe also take the time to ask someone, literally anyone with even ONE active brain cell, "Hey, excuse me, Whaddya think of my sign?"... Cuz if whoever brought this sign yesterday was on the same commuter rail train to Boston that I took, then I honestly wish the f*ckin thing had derailed about ten miles north of the city.

Next week maybe shave your head, get a swastika tattooed on your forehead, and wear a "MAGA!" t-shirt too? ... (maybe with a post-ban Glock open carried too, just to prove to the entire gathering what a total f*cking nitwit you are). Unreal.

This went viral nationwide, and the entire world, and there are maybe three positive reactions posted in the roughly seven million comments below it on every site - even on the gun owner/pro2A sites.
Jeezuz.

Absolute dope.

I was there until after 2pm I never saw this sign or I would have said something to him. Sending the wrong message to the main stream public..... [thinking]

Jeezuz.

Absolute dope.

I believe that was a quote from when the NY safe act went into effect and a veteran got up in front of the lawmakers and that was part of his speech.

00120rally_zpstgdj4ap2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

002%20rally_zpsjaycplwg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

00420rally_zpsb6u0pfo6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

00520rally_zpszcjbfr4x.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

003%20rally_zpsqteffb8t.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have some video taken during peak crowd- the numbers are impressive. Some are saying ~1500. I think a little more than that.

Thanks to GOAL for doing such a great job to organize on short notice. Lots of respect to everyone who showed, and for those who could not make it we missed you and please come next time.

Cool I made a pic, 4th one down, bald dome, black and yellow DONT TREAD ON ME shirt. it was a good turnout but really was hoping to see even more, but theres always next Saturday!

We we need more speakers at the next rally. Keep it going for several hours.

On the contrary. Talk is foreplay for the Main Event.
Don't fool yourselves. What the AG started on July 20th is not going away.
Sure it may now be hampered a bit, maybe, but They are not going to back down.
They mean to take YOUR guns, and your children's guns.

I'd rather see no more Rally's on the Common, but instead see Drills on every Town Common.
Fear. Let THEM know it.

They laugh at Us...

Cool I made a pic, 4th one down, bald dome, black and yellow DONT TREAD ON ME shirt. it was a good turnout but really was hoping to see even more, but theres always next Saturday!

Vin Diesel is pro 2A!

Sorry, couldn't resist [smile]. Actually you look more badass than Vin...

Cross posting this...

Here are the Globe's rally photos...

lead_diff.jpg

Yesterday afternoon on the left, today (or sometime last night) on the right.

Back
Top Bottom