Really low............

Pilgrim

NES Member
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
Boy Scouts Robbed At Gunpoint At Tree Lot
Father, Son Hit By Robbers At Tree-Selling Site

POSTED: 6:53 am EST December 4, 2007
UPDATED: 7:19 am EST December 4, 2007

NORTH COLLEGE HILL -- North College Hill police are looking for three men who robbed a pair of Boy Scouts and their fathers late Monday.

The Boy Scouts, age 13 and 11, were selling Christmas trees in the parking lot of Tom's Drive Thru on West Galbraith Road shortly before closing at 9 p.m. when the men approached, one carrying a sawed-off shotgun.

"I was hit in the cheek, once in the ear and once when they knocked me down. My head hit the blacktop. My son got hit in the cheek and the other gentleman got hit a couple times in the face," John Hancock said.

Police said the men took about $300 from the Scouts. The tree sale is a fundraiser for their troop.

"I don't care what they did to me. But because they had the audacity to point a gun and attack the children, these people need to be put away. As far as I'm concerned, they should be dead," Hancock said.

No one was seriously hurt.

The three men were last seen fleeing the area on foot. A police dog tracked them for a time, but lost the scent.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crimestoppers at 352-3040.

ohlord.gif

I don't about being dead... but a good old-fashioned horsewhipping might just get their attention.
Whipping.gif

I'd actually prefer to see them walking around with well-striped backs. For the encouragement of others, you see. [devil]

I'd actually prefer to see them walking around with well-striped backs. For the encouragement of others, you see. [devil]

That and make them work at the lot selling trees, and after they get done, make full restitution to the Scouts, plus do a bunch of community service.

I'm a fan of chain gangs.

That and make them work at the lot selling trees, and after they get done, make full restitution to the Scouts, plus do a bunch of community service.

I'm a fan of chain gangs.

+1, but not so much for the emotional satisfaction (though I confess to that) but for the simple fact that, as Ross reminds us "Dans ce pay-ci, il est bon de tuer de temps en temps un amiral pour encourager les autres." [wink]

Ken

These guys are just scum. I mean they slipped off the last rung on the criminal ladder. Just a couple of overflowing bags of used douche.

For now on they should have the Marines do the toys for tots next to the scouts selling trees. Let's see how big those bad boy's balls are then.

Last edited:
They only let the scouts shoot at Camp

it is wise from time to time to kill an admiral to encourage the others.?

I dont get it.

But maybe its time to get the BOY SCOUTS trained in the shooting sports.

33331.jpg

Boy Scouts Robbed At Gunpoint At Tree Lot
Father, Son Hit By Robbers At Tree-Selling Site

POSTED: 6:53 am EST December 4, 2007
UPDATED: 7:19 am EST December 4, 2007

NORTH COLLEGE HILL -- North College Hill police are looking for three men who robbed a pair of Boy Scouts and their fathers late Monday.

The Boy Scouts, age 13 and 11, were selling Christmas trees in the parking lot of Tom's Drive Thru on West Galbraith Road shortly before closing at 9 p.m. when the men approached, one carrying a sawed-off shotgun.

"I was hit in the cheek, once in the ear and once when they knocked me down. My head hit the blacktop. My son got hit in the cheek and the other gentleman got hit a couple times in the face," John Hancock said.

Police said the men took about $300 from the Scouts. The tree sale is a fundraiser for their troop.

"I don't care what they did to me. But because they had the audacity to point a gun and attack the children, these people need to be put away. As far as I'm concerned, they should be dead," Hancock said.

No one was seriously hurt.

The three men were last seen fleeing the area on foot. A police dog tracked them for a time, but lost the scent.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crimestoppers at 352-3040.

Why diddn't he just stab the bad guy with his quill pen?[smile]

Back
Top Bottom