Reid claims he'll bring anti gun bill to vote Wed April 17th.

Um, guys, maybe my thinking is wrong but those 45 votes were good votes, as in 45 votes against the amendment (45 nay votes), the other 55 votes were against the constitution (55 yea votes). They need 61 to pass.

Never mind the above. I'm wrong.

Thought big O was going to blow a gasket there. Did everything but throw himself on the ground and kick his feet like a 3 year old having a tantrum. Does enjoying his little hissy fit make me a bad person? [smile].
Sorry if we get to keep some of our constitutional rights a while longer there chief.
Now get your ass to work putting real bad guys in jail and balance the budget.
My son says Biden looks like Jeff Dunham's "Walter" character. Come to think of it, they both talk with someone's hand up thier ass.

Thought big O was going to blow a gasket there. Did everything but throw himself on the ground and kick his feet like a 3 year old having a tantrum. Does enjoying his little hissy fit make me a bad person? [smile].
Sorry if we get to keep some of our constitutional rights a while longer there chief.
Now get your ass to work putting real bad guys in jail and balance the budget.
My son says Biden looks like Jeff Dunham's "Walter" character. Come to think of it, they both talk with someone's hand up thier ass.
As with Feinstein, it is the very least he can do to suffer for his part in attacking our liberty. It would be better if he resigned in disgust. I would accept that as an apology as well.

I am only slightly relieved...When is the MA anti gun bill going to get voted on? I could see them ramming it through immediately to show solidarity with NY and CT.

I am only slightly relieved...When is the MA anti gun bill going to get voted on? I could see them ramming it through immediately to show solidarity with NY and CT.

They'll call a special session and only give us 5 minutes notice.

i don't think you could get 90% of Americans to agree that the sky is blue.....

Yeah exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

I do have one question though for those of you who know everything. Is there anything Obama can do, if this bill fails in it's entirety??? Can he use an EO or anything to shove it up our ass anyway? Or once it's dead, is it dead?

I am still trying to figure out what this 90% of Americans approve of? What 90%??

Obama was pissed in that video. [rofl]

It was based on a poll of a statistically insignificant 945 gun owners done by Lutz Global last July.

http://www.mayorsagainstillegalguns.org/downloads/pdf/poll-07-24-2012.pdf

(It was actually 87% of non-NRA gun owners polled, but I guess he rounded up.)

....The sample was divided evenly by gun owners who were current or lapsed members of the NRA.....

In other words, the sample of "NRA Members" included people who were not actually NRA members. What a great poll.... I really wish they published the actual questions that were asked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom