Reloading Supplies - Local

Patriot

NES Member
I'm getting back into reloading and although I love FS, they are the pits
when it comes to reloading supplies. Is there a store that is on or around
the 128 corridor that stocks reloading supplies and considers it a business
opportunity and not a sideline interest?

Last edited:
Try giving Sorensen Associates a call. He's in the North Reading area. . 978-664-0588 of [email protected].

I usually pick up my items at local gunshows but you might be able to make other arrangements.

Other than that, I know Riley's in Hooksett, NH has a nice selection.

Too bad you're so far North. I find North East Trading has a good selection of basic reloading supplies, especially propellants. VERY fair prices on primers, too.

I just wish he had something other than plain cast bullets in bulk, especially now that I've gone to poly-coated projectiles.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - pollllllyyyyyyyyyyy!

Several years ago I heard of a shop in NH that had great prices on powder, but I can't remember the name.

+1 on Glen Sorensen, if you're in that area.
+1 on Riley's in Hookset
Kittery has most everything but maybe a dollar or so more per lb.

If you are in the mood for a nice ride try Carr's in Taunton. They usually have a good selection of stuff albeit the store is a bit disorganized.

From Superpages.com:

Carr's Sporting Goods Inc
All Sporting Needs;Fish Supplies;Guns And Ammunitions; And Archery Goods.
1452 Somerset Avenue, Taunton, MA 02780
(508) 823-3218

Never really heard of this place. How are their prices?

Carr's had a lot of Lee products. I bought some .22 Hornady V-maxs and they were the same as another store I went to after (don't remember the exact price). He had Winchester brass and bullets too. The powder was in a locker so I didn't see what he had or the prices. I asked for Varget, and he didn't have it.

Going further down 495, Middleboro Gun Shop has a lot of reloading supplies, I'd say more than Northeast Trading. I buy most everything through my club in RI so I don't check on prices too often.

Lately cast bullets have been real hard to find for 45's and 38's. Even 44's and 40's while in stock are going fast, Even KTP and Northeast have none.

Every where I've called have been out of them and they all say the same thing. They have no idea when their going to get them.

Last edited:
Do you know the story behind that? i was getting ready to place a big order with them. Called one week to set something up and then called a couple of weeks later and nothing. Was going to drive to Waterboro and see if I could find them. Shame as they made a good product.

That sounds pretty funny to me. NE bullets just about put me out of business. Maybe its time to fire up the casting machines.

I just left Northeast Trading in North Attleboro. Got three boxes of various caliber bullets (38, 44 & 45), Winchester 231 powder, 1000 primers and two storage boxes. He has a great selection of stuff.

I just left Northeast Trading in North Attleboro. Got three boxes of various caliber bullets (38, 44 & 45), Winchester 231 powder, 1000 primers and two storage boxes. He has a great selection of stuff.

You are obviously a domestic terrorist, stockpiling the ingredients of Weapons of Mass Distraction. Expect a visit from the Office of Re-Education and Assimilation very soon............

Back
Top Bottom