Targets 10 yds to 30 yds
Sunday 9:00 AM / April 7th, 2013
$20.00 Entry Fee

Bradford Sportsmens Club
216 Ross Hill Road
Charlestown, RI

For Further Information contact
Steve Esposito @ 1-401-322-1486 or email – [email protected]
Burgers and Hot Dogs will be available for purchase.

Last edited:
I understand them to be the Sportsman Team Challenge targets, on plate racks. Pull cord reset.

What size are the targets? I am trying to figure out which scope to use. I hope they can find a date that doesn't conflict with the USPSA matches.

What size are the targets? I am trying to figure out which scope to use. I hope they can find a date that doesn't conflict with the USPSA matches.

I had sent an e mail and the proposed date (Not saying until confirmed) does not conflict with anything currently on the Northeast section match calendar.

Last edited:
I had no idea that this upcoming match had anything to do with the "challenge matches" as nothing in the announcement referred to these matches. It appears that the relatively small targets will respond better to crosshairs rather than the rather large dots I have available.

Sounds like a lot of fun. The last time I shot these targets was eons ago when you let me use that custom 10-22 you built for these matches. Sweet rifle.

Fred,
The title was changed to reflect the date change. The guys that picked the date, didn't realize it was on Easter. The match has been set back a week.

Was wondering what was going to happen with the Easter conflict Where did the thread go as I wanted to shoot it.
Dave

Thanks

I mentioned this match to some friends who couldn't find it on NES. Then I couldn't find it. Sounds like a lot of fun but I am a little leery of one in plates at 30 yds. Just have to practice.

Paul,
I spoke with Mark, who is not the match director, but has knowlege on the match. Since it is a first time, there was no consideration on divisions. It is, like IPSC of old, bring what you want to shoot. Optics are a good idea, and big dot setups probably will not be optimal. A 4X scope with crosshairs will do real well.
Talk with Steve at the match, and give input for future matches.
I'm going to shoot one of my 10-22's for this.

Thanks Dan.
Sounds like the M&P 15-22 would work nicely as my Tactical Solutions X-Ring does not like hicap mags..
Need to decide on which sight..

Back
Top Bottom