Rimfire Rifle Match, April 7th, 2013, UPDATE

You found primers for them????

Thats what the match heads are for. Scrap the material off and mix it with alcohol then pack it into the rim with a toothpick. Couple grains of black powder then the bullet. Just hope you don't hit the same place on the rim[rofl] I'm a pack of nerves, the stress is killing me and I still need practice ammo!!!

Thats what the match heads are for. Scrap the material off and mix it with alcohol then pack it into the rim with a toothpick. Couple grains of black powder then the bullet. Just hope you don't hit the same place on the rim[rofl] I'm a pack of nerves, the stress is killing me and I still need practice ammo!!!

Stop drinking the alcohol. You'll feel better [laugh]

All I need now is a kilt to strain it through to get rid of the excess rot gut Scotch

You really have a Kilt obsession don't you
supergay1.gif

Ha! Isn't it great two guys with guns can trash talk and nobody got shot! Call the papers and MSNBC, this isn't possible!
Seriously now, you got enough mags for this match?

Thanks , bringing enough to loan some out. Even have a few 10 round just in case. Really looking forward to this match. Should be a good time.

You guys gotta' get out more -- there's plenty of .22LR ammo . . . in Indiana! At least there was when I got there but now, not so much. [rofl]

Now who needs ammo????? Just bring lots of cash. [smile]

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank
:cool:

You guys gotta' get out more -- there's plenty of .22LR ammo . . . in Indiana! At least there was when I got there but now, not so much. [rofl]

Now who needs ammo????? Just bring lots of cash. [smile]

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank

Hmmm Sounds like a hoarder and a scalper, man after my own heart. [thumbsup] Hey Frank, Maybe you might want to take orders for match delivery?[pot]

Heh, heh -- not a hoarder, just a resourceful traveler who tries to make the best of his opportunities. [wink]

Not a scalper, but I do need to get some renumeration (or remuneration - I always forget which is which. English is not my native language, after all) for travel expenses. [rolleyes]

So "what'll ya' have, what'll ya' have, what'll ya' have?" (for those of you who have been to the Varsity Car Hop in Atlanta near the Georgia Tech campus). I promise the pain is only temporary and you'll be able to sit down in a day or three. [laugh]

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank

Heh, heh -- not a hoarder, just a resourceful traveler who tries to make the best of his opportunities. [wink]

Not a scalper, but I do need to get some renumeration (or remuneration - I always forget which is which. English is not my native language, after all) for travel expenses. [rolleyes]

So "what'll ya' have, what'll ya' have, what'll ya' have?" (for those of you who have been to the Varsity Car Hop in Atlanta near the Georgia Tech campus). I promise the pain is only temporary and you'll be able to sit down in a day or three. [laugh]

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank

And that is why China controls the us DEBT [rofl][rofl][rofl]

Sorry for what may be a duplicate question :
If we're shooting in the limited class, how many magazines are likely to be needed?

Any issues with people sharing a rifle as long as they're not up back to back?

Sorry for what may be a duplicate question :
If we're shooting in the limited class, how many magazines are likely to be needed?

Number of magazines would be directly proportional to the abilities of the shooter. [pot]

With 20 targets per stage 2 mags should be fine [rofl]

I'm planning on a full combat load[mg]

Dave

Planning on shooting my 15-22. I have a bunch of mags (6+) so I think it should be fine, just wanted to double check.

Here's something new! Can Gary and Dave get these in time for tomorrow's match??? [rofl]

tdk_01.jpg
tactical kilt.jpg

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank

If it wer not for the arthritis in my knees, I would wear my 5.11 kilt tomorrow just for you Frank. Then you could use the distraction as a reason for missing the steel [rofl][rofl][rofl]

See you guys in the AM. Anyone needing mags for a real AR (Not M&P) I will have three spares to loan out. Find me

If it wer not for the arthritis in my knees, I would wear my 5.11 kilt tomorrow just for you Frank. Then you could use the distraction as a reason for missing the steel [rofl][rofl][rofl]

See you guys in the AM. Anyone needing mags for a real AR (Not M&P) I will have three spares to loan out. Find me

I got 1 extra 30rd eagle for a 10/22 also if somebody needs it

Just finished packing everything up. Damn 2k rounds of rim fire is not light!

See you all in the morning

Back
Top Bottom