Roller lock question.

No I merely replace the plastic outer housing with a new one I bought.
This housing allows the selector to move past the regular semi setting. This isn't a problem with my other trigger packs, but this one seems to work differently.
Its not working like a full auto trigger pack where the hammer is released at the correct time.
Most firearms, when there is a chance when someone could make the gun do this on purpose, the bolt group is designed where a jam will occur thus stopping an out of battery condition.

RC
Time to lay out all the trigger groups you have, extra parts and uppers
Compare everything , find the differences , swap uppers and trigger groups to see if the problem follow the suspect trigger group.
Basically you have to do some tryagnostics and actual see whats working and whats not.

What manufacture for the suspect housing?

Time to lay out all the trigger groups you have, extra parts and uppers
Compare everything , find the differences , swap uppers and trigger groups to see if the problem follow the suspect trigger group.
Basically you have to do some tryagnostics and actual see whats working and whats not.

What manufacture for the suspect housing?
I’m not looking at a problem with the trigger pack. That’s made by Pof.
I basically just want to know if roller lock firearms can fire out of battery. I could easily fix the trigger pack, but if I don’t have to I won’t, and I’m not going to fire it in that position to find out.

This is really a bolt question not a trigger pack question. But the trigger pack is what’s making me ask the question.

If no one knows just state so. I don’t want to join HK parts net but I will if I absolutely have to.

I figured on a forum this large somebody out there would have personal or first-hand experience.

RC

Any roller lock receiver that will take a double push pin lower (you call it "full drop down" I think, which is incorrect) is a machine gun and you better have some kind of paperwork for that.

If you took the trigger group out of a full auto double push pin lower, then it will not fit the semiautos unless you or someone else had the pack modified for the semiauto shelf. And removed the full auto disconnect trip to make it legal.

That notwithstanding, take a step back. First, you aren't even a green member and think you are entitled to help on this forum. You start your post all high-and-mighty criticizing people who haven't even responded yet. Then, when you get responses to post pictures you dismiss those requests as unnecessary. Maybe you should STFU and listen if you really want help.

You'll get exactly what you deserve here.

Google is your friend

Does reply #1 describe the problem?

“If the selector has been "neutralized" by removing the "shark fin" and/or the disconnector is semi-spec, then you get safe-fire-fire. Other wise you get safe-fire-single, with "single" meaning one shot, then a hammer follow with the hammer down on an unfired round in the chamber.”

Any roller lock receiver that will take a double push pin lower (you call it "full drop down" I think, which is incorrect) is a machine gun and you better have some kind of paperwork for that.

If you took the trigger group out of a full auto double push pin lower, then it will not fit the semiautos unless you or someone else had the pack modified for the semiauto shelf. And removed the full auto disconnect trip to make it legal.

That notwithstanding, take a step back. First, you aren't even a green member and think you are entitled to help on this forum. You start your post all high-and-mighty criticizing people who haven't even responded yet. Then, when you get responses to post pictures you dismiss those requests as unnecessary. Maybe you should STFU and listen if you really want help.

You'll get exactly what you deserve here.
You have APPARENTLY have never heard or POF and MKE.
They sell 2 push-pin lowers. "Swing down lowers" They are still semi auto firearms. There is still a shelf, and the trigger packs are still notched.

Second. If people are NOT allowed to post questions then this forum should stop all non-green members from posting in the first place.

RC

Google is your friend

Does reply #1 describe the problem?

“If the selector has been "neutralized" by removing the "shark fin" and/or the disconnector is semi-spec, then you get safe-fire-fire. Other wise you get safe-fire-single, with "single" meaning one shot, then a hammer follow with the hammer down on an unfired round in the chamber.”
No. That is AR platforms. I'm talking HK clone platforms.

RC

I'm going to ask a simple question and I'm looking for intelligent people with good answers.
It it very hard to get quality answers on this forum. Most of it is just bickering, stupid comments because of lack of reading comprehension, accusations based on MA fears and stupid quips from the financially elite.

RC

i feel personally attacked

Yes, there's a lot of nonsense on the forum but it is mostly in fun and not mean-spirited as you will see on many public forums.

This particular OP has, indeed, experienced some of the worst of NES in the past, so I don't blame him for thinking this place is mean-spirited. What he never has understood is that he brings ALL of that on himself, due to the nature of his posts.

I've done searches in the past and come up empty.
This time I struck gold.
A guy had different problem on another forum. In the explanation someone completely described how the roller lock works (I had basic knowledge already, but not everything) and he showed how the large firing pin spring and basic make up keeps my worry from happening.

So, thanks everybody for all the help.

I can't wait to post another question to get everyone riled-up and off on other tangents.

RC

This particular OP has, indeed, experienced some of the worst of NES in the past, so I don't blame him for thinking this place is mean-spirited. What he never has understood is that he brings ALL of that on himself, due to the nature of his posts.
Maybe we can all collaborate on a self-help book called "how not to be a shitmagnet in 10 easy steps" or something. It could easily have some relevant advice in it but I think most of the people who actually need it the most would never read it but I still think we would probably outsell Hillary Clinton's book easily although that's not a very high bar to reach. 🤣

Maybe we can all collaborate on a self-help book called "how not to be a shitmagnet in 10 easy steps" or something. It could easily have some relevant advice in it but I think most of the people who actually need it the most would never read it but I still think we would probably outsell Hillary Clinton's book easily although that's not a very high bar to reach. 🤣

This x 1,000.

Pearls before swine.

IMHO of course, but I find the worst of NES to still fall within the moderate zone of internet forum culture. On one side there is the juvenile turbo-cretin mayhem on arf-com and the other side are the thin-skinned boomer dominated forums that hand out vacations to anyone who questions a regular's 'gospel' on pre '64 Winchesters. NES is a pretty happy middle ground.

LOL you mean outsell actual purchases by John Q Public, not some pay to play bulk deal for ghost written bird cage liner?

"How not to be a shitmagnet in 10 easy steps" would make an awesome sticky, but you have to leave the thread open for a while to collect all the spontaneous internet gold.

You can only flex with an actual MP5 or an MP5SD, no clones are a flex. Eh, maybe a DJ Getz.
That’s not necessarily true, I’ll flex my $1150 clone that others have spent $2k plus on the exact same clone in the past.

With some of these prices I’ll flex and buy a K series as well with my savings.

The poors were finally given a chance.

I’m surprised by the MEK. The Century AP5.
Fit and finish is very nice. The welds look robotic in straightness and consistency. And it’s a 2 pin lower like HK intended, but doesn’t do on their own semis.
POF on the other hand looks like I welded it together.

RC

Back
Top Bottom