• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SBR Help

Says who? I've had multiple form 1s process at the same time and never had the atf visit my house.
Not ATF the police. Says me and the people that call me when the police call them and tell them that if they build AR sbrs they're going to be charged with AWB violations. In some of those instances it appears to be the multiple forms that caused them to look at the cases more closely.

That causes me to believe that one is smart to space them out to reduce scrutiny. That said I've also known of departments to contact people only building one also.

Not ATF the police. Says me and the people that call me when the police call them and tell them that if they build AR sbrs they're going to be charged with AWB violations. In some of those instances it appears to be the multiple forms that caused them to look at the cases more closely.

That causes me to believe that one is smart to space them out to reduce scrutiny. That said I've also known of departments to contact people only building one also.
since wheh is a AR15 SBR defined as a AW?

In the example of a PD contacting someone over just one form…is it to tell them that even though it’s an SBR you still need to follow the AWB??…

Once again I don’t tempt fate in MA and follow the AWB with my stuff

MA truly sucks, I'm pretty sure my local PD just throws away the form1 copies I send them. And an SBR looks way cooler with a folding stock and can [wink]

MA truly sucks, I'm pretty sure my local PD just throws away the form1 copies I send them. And an SBR looks way cooler with a folding stock and can [wink]
that is your first mistake (sending to local PD). Mine go to The MSP headquarters in Framingham attention to the Colonel. Most likely "CLEO" to not give a shit.

that is your first mistake (sending to local PD). Mine go to The MSP headquarters in Framingham attention to the Colonel. Most likely "CLEO" to not give a shit.
The point was I'm in NH where the PD doesn't give a dam...... and we get to have fun things

Back
Top Bottom