• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

scope for an MP 15-22

albythewhitey

NES Member
My girl wants to get me (and her) a scope for my M&P 15-22 that she bought me for christmas. This is the first rifle I've owned other than a mosin nagant so I'm new to this. I'm only going to be shooting out to 100-200 yards and the budget is up to 300$.

Any suggestions for a quality scope, and where to find one? Will I also need to buy seperate parts to mount the scope or do they usually come with em? What magnification would you suggest?

Any help is much appreciated because its for christmas and time is running out :) Thanks

Check out primaryarms.com. They get a lot of good reviews on ar15.com (I bought my Nikon scope thru them) and the prices are very reasonable. I don't have personal experience with any of PA's own scopes, but I have heard good things. I have one of their deluxe 1" scope mounts and it's a nicely built piece.

THIS: Burris Fullfield TAC30 Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 1-4x 24mm Illuminated Ballistic CQ Reticle Matte Product #: 994114 Status: Available 4.9 stars (10) Reviews
$299.99
I have one on my AR, great glass, really bright.

I have a PA 1-4x on my 22 upper and it's decent, but not great. Of course, I'm spoiled by the Meopta I have on my 223. If you're willing to go up to $300, I second the Burris that IHG linked.

Back
Top Bottom