Several month post move address notification

Mr.E

NES Member
Have a friend (no, not me) that has an LTC and moved within the state months ago. No firearms, just got it anticipating getting one but hasn’t. I have reason to believe they did not send in their change of address forms to old popo, we popo, or records bureau..
Don’t want to see them lose their license over something silly.
So, file late?

Have a friend (no, not me) that has an LTC and moved within the state months ago. No firearms, just got it anticipating getting one but hasn’t. I have reason to believe they did not send in their change of address forms to old popo, we popo, or records bureau..
Don’t want to see them lose their license over something silly.
So, file late?
Tell him to just do it and get it done, like he moved yesterday. No drama, no BS, no explanations or other mass retard bullshit.

Did your friend forget a pencil at his former address that he wants to get? Yes? Well then, he's still hasn't completed his move. He doesn't have to send the letter until the move is complete.

Tell him to just do it and get it done, like he moved yesterday. No drama, no BS, no explanations or other mass retard bullshit.

This. Just send it now. Better to send late than not at all, especially come renewal time. I wouldn't want to explain to a new PD why they never got a letter regarding my move, and why the FRB has the old address on file.

Back
Top Bottom