• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shipping to address not on ltc.

50wt

NES Member
Ive seen enough posts on this and know that most will only ship to the address on the ltc. In the event that someone moves , is there any way to verify their new address?

Maybe you could use the portal to verify your LTC/FID and print out a copy of that to send to your vendor?

Im the seller and this is 9mm brass going into mass. the buyers ltc address doesnt match the shipping address.

Im the seller and this is 9mm brass going into mass. the buyers ltc address doesnt match the shipping address.
Ask the person to generate validation of the LTC here and send it to you if your concerned.

https://mircs.chs.state.ma.us/fa10/action/home?app_context=home&app_action=presentTrans

If the LTC is valid then who cares, maybe the person has more than one physical address or has a business they ship to for convenience. I ship all my shit to work so I always have someone to receive it.

I doubt there would be a prosecution for brass, but

- Brass is legally ammo in MA
- The AG has taken the position that the sale from out of state takes place in MA, therefore, a MA dealers license is required.
- MA further prohibits licensed sellers of ammo from doing mail order sales even to LTC holders

Last edited:
I doubt there would be a prosecution for brass, but

- Brass is legally ammo in MA
- The AG has taken the position that the sale from out of state takes place in MA, therefore, a MA dealers license is required.
- MA further prohibits licensed sellers of ammo from doing mail order sales even to LTC holders
There is no prohibition on mail order ammunition sales to MA.

Back
Top Bottom