• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shit hitting the fan

So lets just say this paranoid schizo shit happens... Do you actually think there will be blue helmets manning pill and vaccination stations at gunpoint?

If I used those websites as a viable source of info and believed it all, I would be found hanging in a closet dead of autoerotic asphyxiation one day.

Last edited:
Breitbart is a pretty reliable source. I don't see any wild paranoid schizo claims in the article.
Depend on the Democrats to try to sell out the U.S. to the UN every chance they get. Clinton and Obama both signed off on the UN Small Arms Treaty. Republicans in the Senate blocked it. Same thing will happen if Biden tries to sucker us into this one. Hunter and the Big Guy had better get their money up front, as this one isn't going anywhere.
The WHO is controlled by the Chinese, and they caused the deaths of thousands when they kept spewing the CCP lies about the origin of Covid and saying it couldn't be passed between humans.

So lets just say this paranoid schizo shit happens... Do you actually think there will be blue helmets manning pill and vaccination statements at gunpoint?

If I used those websites as a viable source of info and believed it all, I would be found hanging in a closet dead of autoerotic asphyxiation one day.

1) Does Mrs. Greg know that you engage in such activities?
2) Do you take your new wonderful wallet, that we're all, (well most), happy that you have, into the closet with you?
3) Can I have your Ducati if you make that life-changing decision?

So lets just say this paranoid schizo shit happens... Do you actually think there will be blue helmets manning pill and vaccination statements at gunpoint?

Is this just a slick way of setting up a plausible scenario just in case, someday, you are found hanging in a closet dead of autoerotic asphyxiation one day?

The UN is useless. How people are afraid of it is a mystery to me. Go to a country with a UN presence. You wont be worried about the UN after you leave.
I don’t think anyone is afraid of the UN it’s the thought behind the government potentially giving them any control in mainland USA.

That is a scary thought

Kuhner had this guy on yesterday and they went into detail about this and how if signed would basically give the WHO unlimited power to call anything, including guns, a health crisis and impose their will on us. I dont know anything about this guy but I'll leave this here.

So lets just say this paranoid schizo shit happens... Do you actually think there will be blue helmets manning pill and vaccination stations at gunpoint?

With all due respect after all the shit we've seen since this administration took over, I'm going with anything is possible

Back
Top Bottom