SHOT show 2015

Oh did you guys see the Hornady rifle they are auctioning for Shot Show? It is a beauty but of course for being the price of a brand new car I expect it to be.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=458970823

pix872445604.jpg

Do it like everyone else. Start a branded youtube channel/instagram (even better if you have a mediocre-ly attractive wife/gf to exploit in your social media presence) and begin making controversial youtube video's, build up some haters, take a few classes with TIER1 operastructors and get them to do or say something on video that includes your brand, blow a few companies to get them to send you their product so you can do a useless review, build up channel and blog views, start pushing froglube, achieve internet tactical industry recognition, get invited to SHOT, tell EVERYONE about how awesome it is, get invited again the next year and then tell EVERYONE how lame people like you used to be are.

Profit????

Grow beard. Be tacticool.

This here is pure GOLD!!!

:)

Do it like everyone else. Start a branded youtube channel/instagram (even better if you have a mediocre-ly attractive wife/gf to exploit in your social media presence) and begin making controversial youtube video's, build up some haters, take a few classes with TIER1 operastructors and get them to do or say something on video that includes your brand, blow a few companies to get them to send you their product so you can do a useless review, build up channel and blog views, start pushing froglube, achieve internet tactical industry recognition, get invited to SHOT, tell EVERYONE about how awesome it is, get invited again the next year and then tell EVERYONE how lame people like you used to be are.

Profit????

Profit????

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget to have a series of videos whining about how Ed Brown is a total dick. (weaponseducation).

If I could go, I would dress up in woodland just punk the guys in multicam and kryptek.
If you really wanna mess with the bearded multicam Oakley wearing crew put on a stormy kromer and old school timberland boots!

If you really wanna mess with the bearded multicam Oakley wearing crew put on a stormy kromer and old school timberland boots!

I used to shoot IDPA matches in a tie dye T-shirt with a Steal Your Face, and Birkenstocks. They were the "Tactical" birks with the backstrap, but they were still Birks.

- - - Updated - - -

And then ask them out on a date....

Or tell them how pretty they look.

I used to shoot with a guy who we called "Tactical Tom". Every reload was done at lightning speed and right up in his "work area" like Chris Costas says, even if he was in an indoor range and there was a guy standing next to him. (Because pointing a gun downrange while reloading is for pu55ies).

At the end of a string of fire his head would start spinning around like Linda Blairs as he "broke out of his tunnel vision".

It was quite amusing to see.

Last edited:
OK, I know I was talking shit earlier, but would anyone who is going mind swinging by Magpul and checking this bad larry out for me?

Is that a 308 PMAG? That would be bad ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trip is booked. Ready to roll. I'll be working most of the day, though, so there won't be much time to see the show.

This place is probably full of everyone wearing tactical pants and the new trend of the Tacticool beard. Lol. Like chicks going out. Have to look in the mirror to see how operator you can look

Saw some stuff on that new Glock 40. Not fotay, but actual model 40. 6" barrel 10mm. Also some factory slides coming pre-milled for optics.... nice option.

Back
Top Bottom