SHOT show 2015

This place is probably full of everyone wearing tactical pants and the new trend of the Tacticool beard. Lol. Like chicks going out. Have to look in the mirror to see how operator you can look

A week in Vegas drinking with friends and miles of new guns and gear to check out. Totally lame.

A week in Vegas drinking with friends and miles of new guns and gear to check out. Totally lame.

I wasn't saying shot show is dumb. I'd love to go. I'm not hating on it or anyone who can go. I just picture it like that. Like some guys have to try to look the part instead of wearing street cloths. And most pics I've seen so far are like that. And the whole recent operator beard trend.

If I had the 2K+ it would cost me I would have gone this year. Maybe 2016.

-Mike

I wasn't saying shot show is dumb. I'd love to go. I'm not hating on it or anyone who can go. I just picture it like that. Like some guys have to try to look the part instead of wearing street cloths. And most pics I've seen so far are like that. And the whole recent operator beard trend.

I wear tacticool pants because 1) they are comfortable, 2) they last longer than jeans, and 3) they have enough pockets. My beard will never be tactical -- I just don't have hair follicles for that.

Allegedly Kalashnikov Concerns is going to open a plant in the US.

image.php

https://www.facebook.com/AkOperatorsUnion

Last edited:

You know what grinds my gears? Is all those losers who wear football jerseys to football games...

...who cares? Dude if your jelly I'll spread you on some bread, otherwise quit worrying about what other dudes wear to an event your not even attending. I mean I'm down with being different and all but dude I think your just lashing out because your butthurt your not there.

5.11 tac lites are worn daily for work. I also have an operator beard... And both of those have nothing to do with being tacticool, and everything to do with my job. I wear a golf shirt too.

5.11 tac lites are worn daily for work. I also have an operator beard... And both of those have nothing to do with being tacticool, and everything to do with my job. I wear a golf shirt too.

I'm rocking some 5.11 gear too, got some 56w-30l tac-heavies, a 4x Crye precision G3 operator shirt, and some Oakley assault boots. Not because I work or have a beard, but because if shit gets real I need to be able to sprint to safety or do a tactical roll into my search and assess stance. Also, idk if Vegas put the kabosh on the 50,000 Mexicans with the prostitute baseball cards, but last time I was there those dudes would pretty much assault you to give those cards away, what if I need to karate chop a Mexican in the ****ing face? You can't do that shit wearing wranglers dude.

I'm rocking some 5.11 gear too, got some 56w-30l tac-heavies, a 4x Crye precision G3 operator shirt, and some Oakley assault boots. Not because I work or have a beard, but because if shit gets real I need to be able to sprint to safety or do a tactical roll into my search and assess stance. Also, idk if Vegas put the kabosh on the 50,000 Mexicans with the prostitute baseball cards, but last time I was there those dudes would pretty much assault you to give those cards away, what if I need to karate chop a Mexican in the ****ing face? You can't do that shit wearing wranglers dude.

Lol...

Those Mexicans are musical with those cards.

Do you tactical index after the roll, or during the roll?

Lol...

Those Mexicans are musical with those cards.

Do you tactical index after the roll, or during the roll?

Lulz the way they tap them and click their fingers and shit? Ya dude I am totally prepared to crossfit a Mexican in the face (thanks stu) if the situation warrants it.

I operate in a constant index matrix dude, I mean I try to index everything, all the time.

Lulz the way they tap them and click their fingers and shit? Ya dude I am totally prepared to crossfit a Mexican in the face (thanks stu) if the situation warrants it.

I operate in a constant index matrix dude, I mean I try to index everything, all the time.

Kinetic, non-linear tactical indexing... Dual wielding index's too.

Crossfit a Mexican in the face... That certainly sounds like something he'd say. ;) Especially while they use their hooker playing cards like percussion instruments. I want to go back just to see if they started putting depth charts on them... BJ skill: 8/10

I got a text at zero dark thirty talking about how tactically chub inducing your NV was. I may need to invest...

Kinetic, non-linear tactical indexing... Dual wielding index's too.

Crossfit a Mexican in the face... That certainly sounds like something he'd say. ;) Especially while they use their hooker playing cards like percussion instruments. I want to go back just to see if they started putting depth charts on them... BJ skill: 8/10

I got a text at zero dark thirty talking about how tactically chub inducing your NV was. I may need to invest...

Send it. If I can help you spend money in any way just let me know.

I love the pidgin English presentation.

But, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Last time I heard this, Norinco (or some other Chinese operation), was going to reintroduce/made in the USA M1-A clone.

This is my first time to the shot show and man is it overwhelming. It hard to stay going in one direction as you see something cool just about any where you look. Saw that R Lee Ermey was at one of the booths. He was signing autographs. There was a pretty long line for that. Had to go out to the car a few times to unload the backpack of all the catalogs and stuff I got. I think I'm out of shape for this, my legs are sore from all the walking. Good thing they have water all around the convention center, I would have be very dehydrated from all the drooling I did. Tomorrow the wife wants to go and meet Chris Cheng. Should be fun.

You know what grinds my gears? Is all those losers who wear football jerseys to football games...

...who cares? Dude if your jelly I'll spread you on some bread, otherwise quit worrying about what other dudes wear to an event your not even attending. I mean I'm down with being different and all but dude I think your just lashing out because your butthurt your not there.
So but hurt

Can anyone at the Shot Show do me a big favor...Please stop by the Ruger booth and ask them if there are any plans in the near future of submitting the LC9S for Mass approval.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom