SHOT show 2015

I'm rocking some 5.11 gear too, got some 56w-30l tac-heavies, a 4x Crye precision G3 operator shirt, and some Oakley assault boots. Not because I work or have a beard, but because if shit gets real I need to be able to sprint to safety or do a tactical roll into my search and assess stance. Also, idk if Vegas put the kabosh on the 50,000 Mexicans with the prostitute baseball cards, but last time I was there those dudes would pretty much assault you to give those cards away, what if I need to karate chop a Mexican in the ****ing face? You can't do that shit wearing wranglers dude.

attachment.php

Attachments

• beard.jpg
    beard.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 226
I love the pidgin English presentation.

But, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Last time I heard this, Norinco (or some other Chinese operation), was going to reintroduce/made in the USA M1-A clone.

Norinco is good stuff. Welcome to America.

The Shot Show was held at different venues not to long ago, prior to the 10 year agreement keeping it in NV.

Isn't the adult expo the same week or the week after ?

Yes, and the AVN awards.

I'm sure it's hard to beat, I'm only saying that because I doubt I'd ever be able to go anytime soon due to the fact it's so far from where I am.

You need to be "in" the industry to get invited.

I put ""s around in because all you really need to do is be someone willing to pretend to be something your not and put it on youtube to be "in".

Yes, and the AVN awards.

You need to be "in" the industry to get invited.

I put ""s around in because all you really need to do is be someone willing to pretend to be something your not and put it on youtube to be "in".

Does having a C&R FFL still qualify for being part of the "in" crowd?

Does having a C&R FFL still qualify for being part of the "in" crowd?

I'm not sure what the real criteria is, just that if you act like an operator on the internet, you get to go.

Or know someone.

I am really just hating because I would love to go.

I'm sure it's hard to beat, I'm only saying that because I doubt I'd ever be able to go anytime soon due to the fact it's so far from where I am.

Why?

Las Vegas isn't any harder to get to than Denver or Dallas. Jump on a direct flight and you are there in a few hours.

Yeah, but that adds up to a couple hundred bucks.

?

What convention city could you get to that would not cost a couple hundred bucks to get to?

Shot Show is so big that you will need to spend a few days to see it, so you are also going to paying for a hotel room for a few nights.

Yeah, but that adds up to a couple hundred bucks.

If you are worrying about a couple hundred bucks I don't think Vegas is the right place for you.

Save for a year and plan it out, then the "couple hundred bucks" is not the issue.
Flights to Vegas are about the same as to Orlando: Spirit has flights under $200 roundtrip. The flight isn't your biggest expense.

If you are worrying about a couple hundred bucks I don't think Vegas is the right place for you.

Save for a year and plan it out, then the "couple hundred bucks" is not the issue.
Flights to Vegas are about the same as to Orlando: Spirit has flights under $200 roundtrip. The flight isn't your biggest expense.

Exactly. The cost of the flight is minimal compared to everything else.

Back
Top Bottom