• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ShotShow 2024

PSA doesn't actually release anything they make noises about what they want to release and then you might as well just roll some dice it's basically garage reveal land but the door never actually finishes opening and then it just eventually goes in the other direction and closes. 🤣 I have a way more colorful analogy for psa's business model but I can't post it in this thread otherwise I'd have to ban myself..... 🤣
They did finally release most of that retro line and still have some in stock.

Next year.....optic ready 10 mm levergun!
if it takes Glock mags
Futurama Buy GIF

So it looks like Shot show is lever guns and revolvers.
Last year, it was all about 10mm. The year prior it was optic-ready. This year, as you pointed out, it's lever guns. I wonder if NSSF coordinates a "theme" for each year...

I guess you missed this one:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA07gLECQSs

Perhaps, but we needed another rifle in this caliber. Up until now, it has been mostly Ruger or Savage. This one looks pretty decent.
I get the desire to keep 17WSM going but having another rifle is not an indicator of growing popularity. Utter lack of ammo in stock is not helping the caliber popularity. Frankly, none of the baby calibers are getting much love, except for 22LR but even that caliber has been loosing popularity until COVID and inflation of '22. I thoroughly enjoyed shooting 17 HMR but I could not help myself thinking that it was a caliber that had no niche to fill...

Perhaps, but we needed another rifle in this caliber. Up until now, it has been mostly Ruger or Savage. This one looks pretty decent.
Meh. Winchester new bolt actions tend to s*ck a** when compared with the market. Either their barrels are too thin, or the accuracy is not there.

They should stick to their model 70.

Back
Top Bottom