ShotShow 2024

What I expect to see

-more 5.7's
-red dots like the Ruger ReadyDot hat are actually reflex sights designed to co-witness with irons. Specifically for full size pistols.
-some new straight wall caliber for AR's
-a new stupid detachable mag shotgun

What I want to see
-NAA reveals a set of micro double action revolvers in .22 and .32
-somebody announces .30 Super in a full size pistol
-Taurus making a .45 Colt/ACP convertible with dual cylinders like their .357/9mm
30 super is DOA because federal is terrible at new caliber introductions.

Still with crappy plastic trigger and crappy internals. Hard pass. sub2k is a brilliant idea with terrible implementation of said idea.
The internet: Keltec makes neat ideas out of crap material to horrible standards. Someone should make their stuff but like.... better.

S&W: makes a gun that fits the same role but doesn't suck

The internet
HOW DARE SOMEONE MAKE SOMETHING SORT OF LIKE A KEL TEC THAT DOESN'T SUCK!!!!!!1!!!!!!

the hellion is as much of a copy of the rdb as the fpc is a copy of the sub2k.

Last edited:
The internet: Keltec makes neat ideas out of crap material to horrible standards. Someone should make their stuff but like.... better.

S&W: makes a gun that fits the same role but doesn't suck

The internet
HOW DARE SOMEONE MAKE SOMETHING SORT OF LIKE A KEL TEC THAT DOESN'T SUCK!!!!!!1!!!!!!

the hellion is as much of a copy of the rdb as the fpc is a copy of the sub2k.

SW and "doesn't suck" in the same sentence. [rofl]

Maybe their old stuff and the MP15-22

Here you go. This is what the market has been calling for. In the age of 15-17 round P365s, what we need is a single stack, 10 round 9mm built around 1911 magazines. That genius Rob Pincus is behind it and he’s got MAC shilling for him.

View: https://youtu.be/KEug6vuAB6U?si=UM6y0kzOAV69NzPk

Last edited:
Don't know if it will be announced at Shot Show (but release coinciding w/ Shot Show weekend): A Glock 19x MOS w/ threaded barrel an Ameriglo Tall Backup Sights. I've seen other retailers have a 19x MOS already listed on their website w/out the sights or threaded barrel. View attachment 840059
What’s with all the hype here for the Glock 19?

Paging @Rockrivr1

We all know that the best part of 1911s are the magazines and their reliable feeding. ;)
But seriously, they put a 1911 mag in a G48. For their next trick, a G19 trigger in a 1911!

Bill Murray Reaction GIF

I think the best part of that video was Mac trying to convince the viewer that he likes that creepy, rubber-band trigger...

also,
8copzm.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know if it will be announced at Shot Show (but release coinciding w/ Shot Show weekend): A Glock 19x MOS w/ threaded barrel an Ameriglo Tall Backup Sights. I've seen other retailers have a 19x MOS already listed on their website w/out the sights or threaded barrel. View attachment 840059

Ground breaking.

Here you go. This is what the market has been calling for. In the age of 15-17 round P365s, what we need is a single stack, 10 round 9mm built around 1911 magazines. That genius Rob Pincus is behind it and he’s got MAC shilling for him.

View: https://youtu.be/KEug6vuAB6U?si=UM6y0kzOAV69NzPk

Wow, what a genius idea. I bet it'll have a ton of holster and aftermarket parts support 😆

Back
Top Bottom