Show me your Glocks!

For my 10th gun I finally got a glock. Although I sold some guns along the way, I finally landed on a glock 19 gen 4. It came down to simplicity for me, and the fact that I can shoot glocks way better than any other pistol I have shot.

what is your favorite condiment to use on your glock 19?

New to my collection

100_5649_zpsfd36e443.jpg

^^^GEEZ!!! Tough to follow that act^^^

This is my new to me G22 Gen 2. Just picked it up 2 weeks ago. First Glock I've ever owned and fired.

7esu7y6y.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally got mine perfect for me

g23 that I stippled, viridian C5l-r, zev tech v4 connector, beveled titanium safety plunger, trigger undercut, xs big dot sights, extended mag release and slide stop. I love shooting this gun.

20140530_225812.jpg

i'm generally the dude where people go "that's a bad idea, man."

but in this case... this just seems like a... bad idea.

dibs on your G36 if/when you shoot yourself or someone else.

He's right, Atilla is "Mr. Bad Idea". The kind of kid I wasn't allowed to play with growing up… so when HE thinks something is a bad idea… ;-)

That said, given the comment made by the original poster about this being a "safe" direction. I assume nobody was actually behind the camera.

ETA: you know what would be really cool? Somebody doing a slow-mo video of a bullet traveling down the barrel as it heads directly toward and destroys the camera in question…

Last edited:
ETA: you know what would be really cool? Somebody doing a slow-mo video of a bullet traveling down the barrel as it heads directly toward and destroys the camera in question…

I'm going to make a complementary suggestion and simply say "mirror".............[wink]

He's right, Atilla is "Mr. Bad Idea". The kind of kid I wasn't allowed to play with growing up… so when HE thinks something is a bad idea… ;-)

That said, given the comment made by the original poster about this being a "safe" direction. I assume nobody was actually behind the camera.

Buy me a new iPhone and I'll do it .

[video=vimeo;48571597]http://vimeo.com/48571597[/video]

Close as you'll get. Crazy seeing the blast before the bullet. Wish I could afford the Phantom camera.

Back
Top Bottom