Show me your Glocks!

^ Just got your gun's sibling

20150429_180713_zpsc8recswj.jpg

Picked it up earlier this week. Put about 150rds through it last night, ate everything I put in it no problem (brass, aluminum cased, steel cased). Have some Ameriglo GL433 Hackathorn sights on the way as I am not a big fan of the sight picture on factory Glocks. Plenty accurate though once you get the sight picture down. Will be getting an extended slide lock lever for easier takedown and a lighter connector but that's about it. Great gun.

Sold my 22 a while ago. Always wanted a 19!

- - - Updated - - -

Let me know when you put those sights on I'm thinking of ordering them
^ Just got your gun's sibling

20150429_180713_zpsc8recswj.jpg

Picked it up earlier this week. Put about 150rds through it last night, ate everything I put in it no problem (brass, aluminum cased, steel cased). Have some Ameriglo GL433 Hackathorn sights on the way as I am not a big fan of the sight picture on factory Glocks. Plenty accurate though once you get the sight picture down. Will be getting an extended slide lock lever for easier takedown and a lighter connector but that's about it. Great gun.

Here is mine,

I am sorry you said Glock.

Attachments

• Brown_Leghorn_rooster_in_Australia.jpg
    Brown_Leghorn_rooster_in_Australia.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 29
Glock 17 Gen 3 w/ all internals changed out for ZEV/KKM parts. Recently traded in my 115gr for 147 and it has ruined me for other 9mms.
glock.jpg

Im so torn between the 17 and 19 [hmmm]

I would say glock 19 more versatile. its large enough to shoot comfortably all day but still able to conceal it. Also you can use both 17 and 19 mags and are not limited to just the 17 with the 17. can alway get a plus 2 that makes it 17 rounds on the 19 pre bans. the only real advantage with the 17 is the longer barrel. but if a longer barrel for accuracy is what you want there is always the 34.

The 34 is a bit too much for me, it's going to be a fierce battle making my decision. Once I compare the 2 side by side and handle them I will figure it out and probably second guess my decision to the tune of ending up with both eventually

polar%20bear.jpg

It was an extremely tough decision but I decided to go with the 17 again, I wanted to upgrade my Gen 2 and figured I would stick with what Im used to shooting rather than go with the smaller 19. I know the 19 is most every Glock owners favorite but the 17 just feels perfect for me.

Nah, I have a 17, 19, & 26 but I guess I'm the exception as the 19 never quite felt right to me. The 26 is fine to shoot for short periods of time and I am accurate enough with it. The 17 is my second favorite handgun though and my go-to striker fired gun.

All this talk of 45 makes me want to show my G41, so here it is! The grip is much closer to a 17/22 than it is to a 21. I had all three on the table at the shop and went back and forth, feeling the grip. The 21 always felt like a brick to me, but the 41 is great.

20150623_103642a.jpg

All this talk of 45 makes me want to show my G41, so here it is! The grip is much closer to a 17/22 than it is to a 21. I had all three on the table at the shop and went back and forth, feeling the grip. The 21 always felt like a brick to me, but the 41 is great.

View attachment 140366

The short frames have been out for awhile now... and the G41s frame is probably identical or pretty close to a Gen4 G21's frame, or a G21SF.

-Mike

Drgrant what do you like more a 26 or 19 for carry ?

Im thinking about taking a beloved 19 and hydro dipping it in muddy girl pink via jester customs.. just the frame while keeping the slide the same

Back
Top Bottom