Show us your .308's Semi-Autos

20140120_170044_zps62cdd735.jpg

Sent from my rotary phone

Last night, I completed the final transformation. I preferred black rifle, so all FDE furniture is out and black furniture is in. Also get the sweet Geissele SSA-E trigger install with antiwalk pin installed.

986D3E81-B771-47FE-B95B-C16A8D0E1EDA_zpscyb8qkuw.jpg

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Loving all the AR-10s. It's an awesome platform.

I have been getting to use mine a lot more since I finally got setup to reload 308.

Last night, I completed the final transformation. I preferred black rifle, so all FDE furniture is out and black furniture is in. Also get the sweet Geissele SSA-E trigger install with antiwalk pin installed.

986D3E81-B771-47FE-B95B-C16A8D0E1EDA_zpscyb8qkuw.jpg

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Geissele says not to use any other pins except the ones included w/ the Geissele kit. KNS pins will damage the circlip in the hammer on Geissele's trigger groups. Also your pins are install backwards, you need to flip it around.

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=321847

Last edited:
Geissele says not to use any other pins except the ones included w/ the Geissele kit. KNS pins will damage the circlip in the hammer on Geissele's trigger groups. Also your pins are install backwards, you need to flip it around.

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=321847

Thanks for the tips. I knew I'll mess up something. Lesson learn. [smile]

Look at the bright side, I didn't mount the scope backward. [laugh][laugh]

.308's.jpg

• Steyr SSG 69
• Rapid Fire M1919A4
• FAL Coonan Receiver
• Remington 7400
• Remington 740
• Armalite AR-10

Sorry about the Steyr, it's my only .308 bolt action.

I didn't have the heart to crop it out of the picture.

It is a part of my .308 Family [grin]

Quentin Defense Lower
Ace stock
DPMS Upper
Rainier 16" mid barrel
Surefire brake
AP Custom Carbon fiber handguard
AP Custom BCG
Kies adjustable gas block

Attachments

• 308.jpg
    308.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 218
M14, back in an old birch stock as it was meant to be. All GI parts except for the receiver itself, which is Smith Mfg, Inc. (not to be confused with Smith Enterprises). Serial number is in the 11XX range, so I don't think they made many of these.

BN24i7c.jpg

Vi2gw4o.jpg

Last edited:
M14, back in an old birch stock as it was meant to be. All GI parts except for the receiver itself, which is Smith Mfg, Inc. (not to be confused with Smith Enterprises). Serial number is in the 11XX range, so I don't think they made many of these.

BN24i7c.jpg

Vi2gw4o.jpg

Very nice. Nice to see a non AR type semi here[smile]

Back
Top Bottom