• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show us your .308's Semi-Autos

My first and only home build. STG 58 upper w/ DSA receiver, Imbel lower, and a complete spring overhaul kit from Falcon arms.

No, I don't ever plan on refinishing it. She shoots like a dream so why bother? ;)

FAL001.jpg

I'll play...

Preban Armscorp M14 re-barreled with a LRB (Criterion) med weight 18 1/2" tube and a Vortex FH, in a "Navy SEAL Grey" Sage MK14 EBR Mod 0 chassis.

2012-06-13180607.jpg

Just ripped it apart, cleaned, and oiled it for the car shoot this weekend. Need to decided if I want to drop a scope on it or take that LaRue mount off and shoot it with irons.

Yes, it is heavy.

I'll play...

Preban Armscorp M14 re-barreled with a LRB (Criterion) med weight 18 1/2" tube and a Vortex FH, in a "Navy SEAL Grey" Sage MK14 EBR Mod 0 chassis.

2012-06-13180607.jpg

Just ripped it apart, cleaned, and oiled it for the car shoot this weekend. Need to decided if I want to drop a scope on it or take that LaRue mount off and shoot it with irons.

Yes, it is heavy.

Ah shit... now I have to bring extra 308 ammo or trade you a mag through my 16" Saiga.[grin]

Very nice OBR, what was the wait on that?

Ordered it May 15, picked it up on wednesday. They told me it would take 14-16 weeks.

The A2 stock is garbage on this rifle. Cheek weld is way too low. PRS stock will be here on Monday.

Last edited:
Sweet looking rifle. I bet that thing is loud.

Ready on the left, ready on the right... all ready on the firing line to wear double plugs/muffs!

It's actually not that bad when firing it, but I imagine all others would not be happy near it. Of course I'm kind of tainted when it come to blast/pressure and noise. I have a 18" .50 bmg bolt action that I dont mind shooting one bit. [coffee]

Back
Top Bottom