• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SHTF reading

For those that were into the series of books.

A. American dropped the next book in the going home series. Just bought it as I am off the week before Christmas and need a book or two to read in my downtime.

"Exploring Home"
Quoting my own post because I am a Chad.

I just started reading this tonight and I wish the author would include like a page or 2 synopsis of what's transpired in the previous book or two. When you go a year or two between books remembering everything is difficult.

Quoting my own post because I am a Chad.

I just started reading this tonight and I wish the author would include like a page or 2 synopsis of what's transpired in the previous book or two. When you go a year or two between books remembering everything is difficult.
One good thing about audible, I listened to the book before this knew one before I started this one, sped through it in about 4 hours.

Lol, spoiler alert
he was home in the first book, but you knew that, lol.

I went back and started at book one again.
I like all the books, but I ill say when I went back to listen to them all... I realized I missed 3 books in the middle! I was only mildly out if sync when I was listening to them all a couple of years ago!

Back
Top Bottom