• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SIG P320 compact legos....

If anyone has a full-size 9mm P320 and wants to trade (your) 10rd mags for (my) 15rd mags, please let me know

Some of us have big kid pants and don't piss in them if a piece of metal is marked in a way the crown doesn't like. He might be trying to do someone a favor, the 10s are harder to come by and someone who just moved out or doesn't care may have shit 10s they want to unload.

Last edited:
Some of us have bug kid pants and don't piss in them if a piece of metal is marked in a way the crown doesn't like. He might be trying to do someone a favor, the 10s are harder to come by and someone who just moved out or doesn't care may have shit 10s they want to unload.
This is basically it. Thanks.

Sig can get bent… just like my brass punch.

What the f*** do they do to their front sights? I tried removing one to install a charging handle for my Flux setup. I used copious amounts of heat from my heat gun, but no use. Sadly, I can’t use my sight pusher tool because of Sig’s rather long recoil spring shroud. Direction doesn’t seem to matter. Lots of people online said remove right to left. But an XS sights video online showed them removing a sight left to right.

I also tried a heavier hammer and a steel punch. No joy.

What have others done to get the damned thing off?

03861DDE-988A-40D3-85D0-2D8E40CF7C8A.jpeg

What the f*** do they do to their front sights? I tried removing one to install a charging handle for my Flux setup. I used copious amounts of heat from my heat gun, but no use. Sadly, I can’t use my sight pusher tool because of Sig’s rather long recoil spring shroud. Direction doesn’t seem to matter. Lots of people online said remove right to left. But an XS sights video online showed them removing a sight left to right.

View attachment 552727

Sig QC strikes again. [rofl]

Sig factory guy near end of shift. "Wow this dovetail is really tight. This should be rejected! Meh, f*** it, 98% of people never remove these gun will collect dust. Ill just ram that bitch in there..... " [rofl]

View attachment 552727
When I had that problem on a 10/22, we clamped the barrel under an arbor press...

I've run into this problem before with my sight pusher. Had to improvise by removing the elevating base from my pusher and using a specifically made wood block shape that would compensate for the shroud and level the bottom of the slide. Pain in the balls. Wish I just bought a pusher like this one, which seems to have a cut away for this issue.

41DG9ohoCbL.jpg

View attachment 552727
On sig 1911's the front sights are held in by a roll pin that must be removed first. Not sure about other models

On sig 1911's the front sights are held in by a roll pin that must be removed first. Not sure about other models
CZ75s are like that too, with the sight dovetail running inline with the barrel. It works out really well.

Sadly, the P320 sight isn’t like that and mine is just silly tight.

I used Tactical Dev's parts on my P365. They have these mag extenders that allow you to use standard P365 mags in a P365XL grip. No extra rounds, just extra length. A slightly cheaper alternative to buying new 10rd P365XL mags if doing a conversion, and I can always go back if I want.

They appear to be 3D printed, but with a high grade industrial 3D printer that is as close to vac molding as one can get with FDM. No concerns with delamination.

I ordered some of these - looks like it’ll fix my only complaint with both 365 and XL, the grip could be a little longer in the palm.

I ordered some of these - looks like it’ll fix my only complaint with both 365 and XL, the grip could be a little longer in the palm.

The ones I ordered were still flush with the XL grip, but they make a "ledge" version for XL. I thought (could be mistaken) that those required use of the 12rd mags or 10/12 factory limited full length mags.

The XL still doesn't completely fill my palm, but it's far less sharp at the corner of the backstrap than the stock P365 and that hasn't bothered me. I have short fat hands though, so someone wearing an L to XL glove would probably like the ledge extensions.

The ones I ordered were still flush with the XL grip, but they make a "ledge" version for XL. I thought (could be mistaken) that those required use of the 12rd mags or 10/12 factory limited full length mags.

The XL still doesn't completely fill my palm, but it's far less sharp at the corner of the backstrap than the stock P365 and that hasn't bothered me. I have short fat hands though, so someone wearing an L to XL glove would probably like the ledge extensions.

Yeah, they make all kinds now maybe since you looked. I ordered 4 different ones. Two that fit 10 round original P365 mags and two that fit the 10 or 12 round XL mags. :)

I had Brad make up the ledge extensions a couple years ago cause my pinky hangs off the XL grip. I prefer the large vs the extended extensions. He makes the ledge extension conversions for the 365 mags

I recently bought a 365 fcu to put together a "XXL"
PMM comp & barrel in a Zev slide, Sig slide components, Truglo tritium pro sights, Grayguns trigger, Tactical development pro ledge tactical rail. I ordered a Mischief machine omega XXL grip module yesterday, basically an Axg grip for the 365. I just need a RMR like the romeozero elite or holosun eps carry & a light to finish it IMG_20220130_180910.jpg

View attachment 552727
Per the 320 Armoers manual: new sight installation from left to right. Removal: direction does not matter. I took the armorers class last week, it was a good class

Back
Top Bottom