Small .45 for CC

I do carry a 3" alloy framed 1911 from time to time, it's a Kimber and reliable. It is a joy to carry, and I am fairly accurate with it. It is slower on followup shots due to felt recoil. It is a trade off, I shoot my Ruger Commander much better but it is all steel and heavier. The key as you probably know is practice, practice, practice with your carry gun.

Yeah, I think I’m just gonna have to get used to my sagging pants. It’s a nice gun, I just wish it was a little lighter and slimmer.
What belt and holster are you using? I have been wearing my Wilderness belt for almost ten years daily with a Raven Phanton in a P220/, full size 1911, or G21/20 and you'd never know it. The best and holster make the gun feel like it's not there.

What belt and holster are you using? I have been wearing my Wilderness belt for almost ten years daily with a Raven Phanton in a P220/, full size 1911, or G21/20 and you'd never know it. The best and holster make the gun feel like it's not there.
I really prefer IWB carry. I have crossbreed supertuck and a 5.11 Velcro belt. It’s reall stiff and I’ve used them for like 10 years

Back
Top Bottom