So Everytown Just Published a Map for all US FFL Home Addresses

Yes and has been as a csv dump for at least a decade.

Also if you read between the lines there are a bunch of ways to avoid having your home address show up in this database.
All they need is your name and town.

A FFL owners name is on the ATF website.

Just go to White Pages and look up the name.

There might be 10 people with your name in your town but you can narrow it down.

Same goes for looking up Every Town organizers...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kYPonJZE74

Your attitude should be "so F'ing what?" MAke them irrelevant. Is this making big news? Are moms rushing out to know where the local gun shop owner lives? Or do people just not care??? How smart is it to get handsy while protesting in front of a guy that owns a gun shop????

tumblr_n9v7ck8JxF1rey868o1_500.gif

I tried to use this map and it is not the easiest thing to find or use. It does work but it is cumbersome.

I was holding my breath searching their map. I have 3 kids in elementary school and the last thing I need is to have the family publicly branded with the scarlet letter(s).
Dude stop caring about stupid shit like that. Let the @holes come with their BS. If the school tries any shit, sue the F out of them. If any parents ostracize your kids over it, good! You don’t want your kids around those pedos anyway.

Dude stop caring about stupid shit like that. Let the @holes come with their BS. If the school tries any shit, sue the F out of them. If any parents ostracize your kids over it, good! You don’t want your kids around those pedos anyway.

Do you have kids?

I'm not worried about the school, it's the social bullshit. People talk, and I just don't need the drama. I'll own it of course, and argue the point to death with any of them, but avoiding it entirely is much, much better and easier.

There is a gun shop directly next door to my kids daycare here in NH. It is also the secure place they would go if there is an “incident”. I couldn’t be happier NotEveryoneTown.
IMG_4395.jpeg
Where’s their report on how many pot shops that are near schools?

Last edited:

They tried changing zoning in RI so a gun shop could not be in a certain distance of a school....as if there are people who walk into a gun shop, grab a gun and shoot up a school.

In RI without an LTC there is a 7 day waiting period, and since has proximity been an issue for a shooting? More fear mongering.

A legit business conducting highly regulated transactions. Again Everytown making it about the existence of guns, and not the people who use them.

Curios how many schools are within a half mile of a bar or drug dealer...bet more than a couple.

20+ years ago I brought my boy to a friend's birthday party, the sort a Mom rents the back of an arcade, or Chucky Cheese. She's handing out party favor bags and it has a water PISTOL in it.

I pulled it out, showed it to the Mom and as she starts panicking, thinking she's about to be Karen'd for giving toy guns to little kids, I told her it was such a relief knowing there are still some normal parents out there.

Oh, maybe it was a cap gun.

There is a gun shop directly next door to my kids daycare here in NH. It is also the secure place they would go if there is an “incident”. I couldn’t be happier NotEveryoneTown.
View attachment 776435
Where’s their report on how many pot shops there are near schools?
And one in 3 is that close to a liquor store. Although in 2023, they basically lock kids up in school and buses. Until you're 35, they won't let you off the bus until your mommy comes to the door.

20+ years ago I brought my boy to a friend's birthday party, the sort a Mom rents the back of an arcade, or Chucky Cheese. She's handing out party favor bags and it has a water PISTOL in it.

I pulled it out, showed it to the Mom and as she starts panicking, thinking she's about to be Karen'd for giving toy guns to little kids, I told her it was such a relief knowing there are still some normal parents out there.

Oh, maybe it was a cap gun.
I miss the late 70’s-early 80’s before the TV started telling retards to be afraid of guns.

They say they want everybody to jump through hoops, do background checks, and get licenses…

And then do something like this to get FFLs (who are licensed and do background checks) harassed and shut down. Very evident, their true goal.

Back
Top Bottom