So whats next?

M1911 said:
I've got a frame that I need to send off to a gunsmith. The question is, which gunsmith?

Greg Derr in Marshfield, MA, is my gunsmith. He has my SA right now, along with three other guns of mine. He has done custom work on virtually every handgun I own. He is the best I've ever seen.

I just got my SW1911 last month, which rounds out my handguns. Well, at least for a while.

So now I want to start focusing on my first AR for a "fun gun." Just have to learn a bit more before I know what a "good deal" is among the hundreds of choices.

Next would be a CZ550 or a Savage 110GXP3.

For that hard to find one, I am really looking for an H&K MP5SF in my travels.

Come July 1st when we pay our SOT tax our next builds will be:

(all live Full Auto)

Glock 18
Romanian AK-47
Yugo M70 Underfolder (AK-47)
Yugo M70 (AK-47)
Yugo M92 Krinkov (AK-47)
M4
Sten
FN FAL
G1 FAL
M14
PPSH-41
BREN
M16 DOE 9mm
M2 Carbne
Thompson 1928
Uzi
H&K G3
Yugo M53 (MG42)

Those are all guns we have ready to be built, not pipe dreams. A "when i win the lottery dream" for us is a GE Mini-gun. Just need a check for $60k and fill out one form.

And yes you are all welcome to help me test them :)

Sorry had to show off a little bit.

Last edited:
LoginName said:
Yeah, right. I got news for you... the acquisiton and collecting never ends or is complete. [wink]

Ok.. I was in denial... Hello. My name is Dave. I have a problem... I can't stop but I recognize now that I have a problem. [smile]

infinitearms said:
Come July 1st when we pay our SOT tax our next builds will be:

(all live Full Auto)

Glock 18
Romanian AK-47
Yugo M70 Underfolder (AK-47)
Yugo M70 (AK-47)
Yugo M92 Krinkov (AK-47)
M4
Sten
FN FAL
G1 FAL
M14
PPSH-41
BREN
M16 DOE 9mm
M2 Carbne
Thompson 1928
Uzi
H&K G3
Yugo M53 (MG42)

Those are all guns we have ready to be built, not pipe dreams. A "when i win the lottery dream" for us is a GE Mini-gun. Just need a check for $60k and fill out one form.

And yes you are all welcome to help me test them :)

Sorry had to show off a little bit.

Wish I hadn't read all that. Maybe i'll just go sit out in the rain in the backyard and play with orange color tipped cap guns.[sad]

I want a snubbie. S&W 640, or maybe a 60 ... think the 642 is a little small for my hands .... mmmmm, yes, a nice little snubbie

bazfoo said:
I want a snubbie. S&W 640, or maybe a 60 ... think the 642 is a little small for my hands .... mmmmm, yes, a nice little snubbie

Proceed with caution. One snubby often leads to two or three more, and then things really start to get interesting.

Back
Top Bottom