• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Some ammunition sites pride them selves on discrete packaging, then there's midway

My USPS guy asked me if I ordered nails when a NES members shipped me a box of brass.

I told him it was small rocks and stuff for the wife arts and crafts.

Now, when I get heavy stuff in small boxes he asks "is your wife still buying stuff?" ... "Yes she is, and I have to bring it inside".

He saw my wife a few days ago and yelled "how are the arts and crafts?" [laugh] ... but he can't be stupid, he also delivers gun magazines and boxes that say "explosove".
Just tell the UPS driver she specializes in volcanic rocks which are explosive in nature!

I carry my long guns to the range in a guitar case. Neighbors think I am a musician! [cheers]

Funny thing too: I get my neighbor's assorted gun magazines delivered to my house by mistake from time to time so I know which ones are armed just as they probably know that I am armed for the same reason (i.e., mis-delivered mail). [slap]
trombone gig bag here. They work great for ARs and Sks /t53.

Also my tuba "gig bag" is a P4 duffel with shoulder straps.

Pelican case if I do anything bigger.

No stickers on car, since I lived on cape cod for 5 years and heard horror stories. Those go on the inside lid of my toolboxes, and the side of my computer case. ;)

Alot of us do the best we can to “conceal” things but eventually your nieghbors find out, see, told by others.
I have learned through out the years when the thieves want it they try to get it.
Thieves drove across my yard tore off my shed doors and cleaned me out. I was not the only one in the area that week.
When BCI < think thats what they call themselves , showed up to take pictures and possible prints said “yeah this time of year (end of summer) the summer gypsy stock up before moving on”

Lol low level crackheads/typical shitstealers don't get intel, they just leer and break into shit, and if they strike out, they strike out. You were robbed because of bad luck more than some kind of opsec leak problem. "If there's a shed with a lock on it, probably good shit inside" its not rocket science.

Lol low level crackheads/typical shitstealers don't get intel, they just leer and break into shit, and if they strike out, they strike out. You were robbed because of bad luck more than some kind of opsec leak problem. "If there's a shed with a lock on it, probably good shit inside" its not rocket science.
eh , these guys targeted the area and grabbed all the landscape equipment and snow blowers.
When we had a rash of car break ins it was the opioid gang that was running amuck for a few years. Thats blown over. Now its back to little shit....like leaving your bicycle out.

In the past, most places I've had no issues with the packaging. TSUSA always sent discreet, even by the caseload. I think when all hell broke loose with ammo, reloading components etc, it got to the point where product came into the warehouse, got a shipping label slapped on, and got sent off.

Back
Top Bottom