someone with a gun in the Burlington Mall

My Office is in right next to the mall and we received an email from HR giving us a reason why the place crawling with police. The building is on lock down currently.

Burlington, MA: u/d Nordstrom witnesses confirm man with umbrella is the person they saw. Umbrella "looks like a samurai sword".

Burlington, MA: u/d Nordstrom witnesses confirm man with umbrella is the person they saw. Umbrella "looks like a samurai sword".

"this just in, suspect has been apprehended with a high capacity samuarai rifle umbrella in his possession, he will be charged with attempted awesomeness"

"this just in, suspect has been apprehended with a high capacity samuarai rifle umbrella in his possession, he will be charged with attempted awesomeness"

you have entered a plea of guilty for the charge of attempted awesomeness.

sentencing will now be carried out, you must pound this bottle of cuervo while wearing a sombrero and singing slayer.

you have entered a plea of guilty for the charge of attempted awesomeness.

sentencing will now be carried out, you must pound this bottle of cuervo while wearing a sombrero and singing slayer.

You must also surrender your dog for immediate execution

I bet it's a post ban novelty umbrella. It's clearly illegal since it has more than two evil features:

1) Stops high capacity downpour rain, not just low cap drizzle
2) has a pistol style grip
3) has a telescoping handle.
4) is black

Obvious this guy needs to be thrown in jail and barred from ever owning an umbrella again when he gets out.

I bet it's a post ban novelty umbrella. It's clearly illegal since it has more than two evil features:

1) Stops high capacity downpour rain, not just low cap drizzle
2) has a pistol style grip
3) has a telescoping handle.
4) is black

Obvious this guy needs to be thrown in jail and barred from ever owning an umbrella again when he gets out.

Too funny [smile][rofl]

Back
Top Bottom