someone with a gun in the Burlington Mall

For three easy payments of 19.99, you too can have the gunbrella!!!

P43841B.jpg

Somewhere inside the state house there is a democrat legislator trying to figure out how to leverage this situation in order to pass more laws...

unbelievable. they are running video of them searching the guy (kid practically) who "turned himself in."

expect the AG to require additional testing for umbrellas sold in this state.[rolleyes]

Wonder how much that just cost taxpayers [thinking]
Good question. I just bought a suit at Nordies... I think I might need to call them and cancel/refund. This is some bullshit. People are going to keep pulling this type of bs until the pd starts charging people for false reports.

Which makes me ask, are there any laws in this state outlawing false reports?

All the joking aside; if a legal LTC holder is caught printing and scares someone in the mall and the police are called the guy gets arrested for disturbing the peace. How much more should the people that called the false alarm be arrested for disturbing the peace. Perhaps the stores in the mall should sue the idiots who called the false alarm for all the lost revenue! What about the cost of the huge police response? What about the people in the backup on 128. I'm sure they are happy that the guys in the mall called the false alarm.

Attention: Be on the alert for Tactical Mom and dog. They are considered very dangerous. Approach with extreme caution!

20100520-gybt1p17nmsp8t2dbayn2pd479.jpg

MichaelJR and his Noveske backpack?

looking for a white male with grey sweatpants and a black shirt/top carrying a black backpack. no mention of the gun though.

edit: mall security has a suspect spotted on mall road by cambridge street apparently in a parking lot and requesting cruisers.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Burlington Mall is owned by Simon which also owns Liberty Tree and Northshore Malls, all have that new sign on the doors I was telling you all about a few months ago that reads " No firearms allowed on premises" concealed or otherwise. If that was an actual active shooter it would make for an intersting rebuttal to the owners argument against my legally armed citizens or off duty le carrying at the mall for this exact situation. I guess it will have to wait for a real shooter.

Back
Top Bottom