someone with a gun in the Burlington Mall

Burlington Mall is owned by Simon which also owns Liberty Tree and Northshore Malls, all have that new sign on the doors I was telling you all about a few months ago that reads " No firearms allowed on premises" concealed or otherwise. If that was an actual active shooter it would make for an intersting rebuttal to the owners argument against my legally armed citizens or off duty le carrying at the mall for this exact situation. I guess it will have to wait for a real shooter.

those signs carry no weight legally in MA. the worst that could happen would be that you'd be trespassing if they asked you to leave and you didn't if you had a firearm--then again if you had a firearm events would turn out a lot like they did just now for umbrellagasm 2: electric boogaloo 2011.

I cant get over every headline wile this was going down MAN WITH GUN, MAN WITH GUN, 86 articles at that time. Its almost like they wanted it to be a man with a gun to make the news.

Attention Gecko45:

Stand down your countersniper position and secure all weapons at this time.

Repeat: secure all weapons at this time.

Thank you for covering our six.

It is people like you who make the Malls of the United States safe from assault
umbrella weilding felons.

This is the Burlington PD and MSP signing off.

Chris

Too bad they'll never prosecute the person who called it in for "filing a false report" or whatever.

-Mike

In the end it was for the children, so alls ok at the mall....till a real shooter shows up...then we are *ucked.

It's really symbolic of the dumbing of America. People pass info up the chain of command blindly:

1. Nordstrom employee tells someone that the guy is carrying something odd, they call security
2. Security hears "rifle" and call police
3. Police call in Swat
4. Mall evacuated

Can't anybody take a crap anymore without SWAT?

I remember when you could actually buy a gun at the mall at Sears, Service Merchendise or Herman's.

Can we call the police and demand justice for our tax dollars being wasted due to the incompetance of the employees at the mall?

work.3051340.1.fig,white,mens,fbfbfb.ak-47-umbrella-v3.jpg

I knew this story was false because of the " No Firearms Allowed " sign right on the door of every Simon Mall.

rainy weather = guy + umbrella. I guess someone is over-react with AK/AR lookalike umbrella. Who's going to flip the bill?

Back
Top Bottom