• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sorry to Walmart ammo buyers

I'm saying sorry to the NESers who buy ammo at Walmarts in Central Mass. By getting my LTC I spurred a co-worker to get his LTC and now he's staking out the Walmarts in Central Mass to buy ammo.

Thank heavens I get my ammo from Mom.

Once again, sorry for contributing to ammo shortages.

Damn you.

Luckily I buy most of my ammo in NH or the internet fairies deliver it to me.

But good on you for growing the shooting community in this state.

Yea, well I live about 3 minutes from mine and can stop by at least once a day if need be, so good luck to him. If there's any federal 9 available at my local one, it means i don't need any;)

If you check out the ammunition forum, we have threads for each store where you can let everyone know when you have cleaned out a local chain's store. ;p

Just be careful not to tell people before you go to Walmart or Dick's; I guarantee someone here will front-run you.

Last edited:
Ammo from Walmart...you spend more in gas driving around and checking inventory. [angry]

Save your pennies, and buy in bulk. [smile]

Remember it's $/rd that matters. $0.20/rd for 9mm, $0.24/rd for 5.56 and 7.62. Negotiate with the local gun shops. They want your business.

Once you get a few thousand rounds in inventory you can stop worrying about wally-world.

Ammo from Walmart...you spend more in gas driving around and checking inventory. [angry]

Save your pennies, and buy in bulk. [smile]

Remember it's $/rd that matters. $0.20/rd for 9mm, $0.24/rd for 5.56 and 7.62. Negotiate with the local gun shops. They want your business.

Once you get a few hundred thousand rounds in inventory you can stop worrying about wally-world.

FIFY

Marlborough is not selling right now. Was there yesterday and the case was empty and a sign said something about temporarily not selling ammo. I assume this means someone forgot to renew their license or they got a new manager that is waiting for one.

I normally get mine from Hudson wally world but they "lost" their ammunition license about a year ago and said they'd get it back in a few weeks. I checked in 2 months after I was told that and it was still empty.

[hmmm]

she wouldn't be looking to adopt would she?

Just found out today that WalMart in West Boylston and Worcester are no longer selling ammo.
What walmart has that tula ammo?

Just found out today that WalMart in West Boylston and Worcester are no longer selling ammo.
What walmart has that tula ammo?
I might regret telling you this, but the Northborough Wal-Mart was pretty dang stocked up with everything a few weekends ago.

EDIT: And yes, I bought some WWB 100rd .45 so I know they are selling

Last edited:
I'm saying sorry to the NESers who buy ammo at Walmarts in Central Mass. By getting my LTC I spurred a co-worker to get his LTC and now he's staking out the Walmarts in Central Mass to buy ammo.

Once again, sorry for contributing to ammo shortages.

i see so your one of those, apparantly you were out that day in Kindergarten when they taught you to share [laugh] jk

Damn you.

Luckily I buy most of my ammo in NH or the internet fairies deliver it to me.

But good on you for growing the shooting community in this state.

Not sure how your buying on-line ammo in MA, I'd sure like to know. You must live outside of MA.

Back
Top Bottom