Southborough Rod and Gun Club

Assuming I make it back from St Louis in time (no delays) my friend and I will be there. I'll bring the laughs seeing how I've never done this lol

My friend and I had a great time tonight. Thank you Mike & Brad for the coaching, and lending us the guns. I surprisingly did ok lol! Will def do this again.

I think you guys did great for a first time out (or even a fourth or fifth time out!). As long as you had fun it's a win in my book.

JUst to let everyone know:

Effective JUly 1, SRGC will be non-toxic shot (e.g. steel and bismuth) on the Trap, Skeet and Sporting Clays ranges Non-toxic shot will be avaialble at competitive prices (same as lead,as of this point.

We have "clearance" from the ATA to hold registered shoots with steel, so our Registered shoots will continue.

See you at the Top of the Hill....and Bring a Friend.

As many already know, SRGC is going (has gone?) Green, with a transition to non-toxic shot on the Trap and Skeet ranges.

If you wonder how that affects things, come on out and see! We're fully stocked with 12, 20, 28 and .410 ammo, and welcome guests. We'll be there 1-4

If you're an SRGC Member, you're also eligable to participate in the Man [or Woman] of Steel Challenge - first 25 50 75 and 100 Straights will get a Commemerative patch, and be permanantly enshrined on the MOS Wall Plaque.

See you at the top of the Hill ..... and Bring a Friend!

If you wonder how that affects things, come on out and see! We're fully stocked with 12, 20, 28 and .410 ammo, and welcome guests. We'll be there 1-4

Just curious - how much $$, and how does this compare to the lead I assume you were selling.

the big question is: "anyone needs to off-load a bunch of lead, cheap or at somewhat reasonable price?" I know some members have tons of it.

Reminder: Monthly meeting tonight, Dinner beforehand at 6:00

(Lasagna, sausage, salad)

ALSO: There will be a quick work party before the meeting, to toss a few cases of birds around at the Trap field....we've been busy! New Members can get a Work Party punch on their participation cards, and others can burn off some of the [too much] dinner they ate! [laugh]

Man of Steel

The Trap Committee of SRGC would like to congratulate John Millar for becoming the top level MAN OF STEEL by going 100/100 (actually he went 125 straight, but that was beyond the scope of the competition).
[shocked]

I guess that this shows that even with steel shot, if you do your job, the ammo will do its job! [laugh]

Want to try non-tox shot? Come on out, we shoot Sunday 1-4 and Thursday 6-9

See you at the Top of the Hill....and Bring a Friend!

Back
Top Bottom