"Sovereign Citizen” Busted on Charges Related to Domestic Terrorism

C'mon we are supposed to be afraid of a guy using green fuse. Really is this best domestic terror types we can get?

this is all they got, can't even find another retard to ask for a bomb so they can sell him a brick, meanwhile you got to keep appearances of working.

Worst stipple job ever. I didn’t think it even possible...
They probably put the weapon outside so someone would steal it they were so embarrassed.

Some people like it, personally not a fan of stippling on Glocks.

Maybe a reason why you see so many stippling jobs for sale in the classifieds.

I picked up a glock 29 awhile ago and the previous owner put skateboard tape all over it. It worked pretty well and no cosmetic damage.
Still took it all off.

Amazon tweaked their algorithms for "People that bought THIS, also bought THESE!" when they realized people were using it as a shopping list to but meth cooking supplies. Or something like that.

packages.png

Bleach + Ammonia - Chloramine Gas
Bleach + Vinegar = Chlorine Gas
Bleach + Rubbing Alcohol = Chloroform
Hydrogen Peroxide + Vinegar = Parecetic Acid

I knew about the bleach and ammonia, but not the others. Crap, I have used all those while trying to clean cat piss. (Didn't work.)

Should I hide the cats? Do cops shoot cats?

Bleach + Rubbing Alcohol = Chloroform

I knew about the bleach and ammonia, but not the others. Crap, I have used all those while trying to clean cat piss. (Didn't work.)

Should I hide the cats? Do cops shoot cats?

You chloroformed your cat?

Last edited:
View attachment 416277

Do you think they realize they just provided a shopping list to every توماس وريتشارد وهارولد that wants to build a bomb?

What's with all the copper, anyway? For chemical reactions maybe?
The Fed's said that they didn't have his shopping list until they searched his apartment.
I think they had the list before the searched the apartment and that list was the reason for the search.

Do you really believe that?
Per usual the only thing we know for certain is the conventional story is BS. And the FBI have been in with every domestic terror event we've ever had, it is what they do. Details I have no idea and don't waste my time going down the rabbit holes but there is plenty of inconsistencies and uh how'd that happen stuff on the record. For everyone that will scream tinfoil I ask do you believe the official story of the Vegas shooting? Well then, welcome fellow tinfoiler.

Per usual the only thing we know for certain is the conventional story is BS. And the FBI have been in with every domestic terror event we've ever had, it is what they do. Details I have no idea and don't waste my time going down the rabbit holes but there is plenty of inconsistencies and uh how'd that happen stuff on the record. For everyone that will scream tinfoil I ask do you believe the official story of the Vegas shooting? Well then, welcome fellow tinfoiler.

What? That a crazy guy with connections to other crazy people shot up a concert? Yeah, I've seen enough crazy to know it's out there.

I find this story highly improbable, where as it is Massachusetts.

you can’t buy pistols or ammo with out the governments approval

Last edited:
I bought a 55 gallon drum of lube.

Bakers dozen of rubber chickens.

4 red umbrellas.

4 pack of back scratchers.

A pair of clown flowers that squirt water.

Do I need to be worried about my dog?
So now you have the dog distracted with the toy and the back scratchers, under the shade of the umbrellas, what’s the lube for?

What? That a crazy guy with connections to other crazy people shot up a concert? Yeah, I've seen enough crazy to know it's out there.
All that gunfire with a bump stock? In Vegas with no video cameras capturing any of it? Damn you people are gullible. I have happy news for you, Biden didn't win.

Declaring oneself a Sovereign Citizen appears to be an invitation to surveillance and investigation.

Fake news. Maybe it happened or something happened but that story is just a hit piece on 'sovereign citizens.' I don't know much about the sovereign citizen gig but the more I see it being discredited the more interested I become.
I’ll give you the quick explanation. They base all their legal ideas from admiralty law, the articles of confederation and complete bullshit they read online. As we know the articles of confederation were replaced by our current constitution and are no longer valid.

As an example of online bullshit, Every one of these “auditors” who provoke police think for instance that the police can’t ASK for ID and that they need PC to run a license plate. Both are wrong but they still keep saying it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom