Sportsman's guide won't even ship a Leatherman to MA. How come?

With friends like this, we don't need anti-gunners. Anyone know why Sportsman's Guide will not ship legal items to MA?

Leatherman, sold at Home Depot, but "cannot ship to MA."

Leatherman Sidekick Multitool - 1045217, Multi Tools at Sportsman's Guide

Barrel blank - "cannot ship to MA."

Bergara .30 Cal. Barrel Blank - 992249, Barrels at Sportsman's Guide

Laser sight - "cannot ship to MA."

Centerfire Laser For Ruger Lcr - 1117551, Laser Sights at Sportsman's Guide

7 round 1911 magazine - nope:

1911 .45 Cal. 7-Rd. Mag. - 70824, 1 - 7 Rounds at Sportsman's Guide

This one takes the cake - scissors. Scissors! They have these in elementary-school classrooms in MA.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/rapala-super-line-scissors.aspx?a=442443

Last edited:
The attorney general did a "sting" against various companies for selling knives mail order to MA.

Sportsmen's Guide isn't a big loss, though.

I know that double-edge and automatic knives cannot be sold or carried in MA (though they can be owned) - but is there a law against selling other knives mail order into MA? I don't think so.

I know that double-edge and automatic knives cannot be sold or carried in MA (though they can be owned) - but is there a law against selling other knives mail order into MA? I don't think so.

She threatened them with lawsuits for selling knives to minors, IIRC. Given the MA judiciary, she would have won.

For sure - I just want to let more people know to avoid them.

This isn't new. Coakley started this crap some time back. And we already know.

With friends like this, we don't need anti-gunners. Anyone know why Sportsman's Guide will not ship legal items to MA?

They signed a consent decree enema with the AG. This is old, old, ancient history, pleistocene era news.

-Mike

Northern Tool + Equipment bought The Sportsman's Guide in 4Q2012

If you're going to boycott The Sportsman's Guide, might as well also stop buying from their corporate parent, Northern Tool.

Have you looked at their shipping restrictions? They won't ship half their stuff to Texas, much less Mass!
I've only seen one item The Sportsman's Guide won't ship to Texas?

Anybody know why they refuse to ship "Daggers/Throwing Knives/Stilettos" to New Hampshire?

Anybody know why they refuse to ship "Daggers/Throwing Knives/Stilettos" to New Hampshire?

Where did you see that? This is what I found. I don't see NH listed.
WARNING: Daggers / Throwing Knives / Stilettos cannot be shipped to CA; CO; CT; DE; ID; NJ; NY; PA; D.C.; MA; Miami-Dade and Sarasota counties, FL; Canada or Puerto Rico. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Daggers / Throwing Knives / Stilettos.

Leatherman, sold at Home Depot, but "cannot ship to MA."

Why do you even still bother reading their catalogs? I told these losers to stop sending me colored toilet paper if they didn't have the balls to even SEND me what they were advertising.

Our attorney general wants to make sure you don't hurt yourself. You should write her a letter and thank her. Maybe send her a donation for her next run for public office.

Back
Top Bottom