sshooting stance

Status
Not open for further replies.
[popcorn][popcorn][popcorn]
[popcorn] I love it when things go down this road.......

Me too, especially when it's some noob troll that has a handful of posts and isn't even a supporting member.[laugh] Well, I don't see him as having too much future here...

don't hold your breath

i went on that dudes website and it said he's been competitively shooting for four years,, not sure of the date of that admission,, but if it only took the guy 4 years to be grand poo bar then it/he isn't that special

take away his trick gun, match ammo, gays holsters, and put him on the battlefield and I'll take notice.

by the way did he serve, as a LEO or in the military. If not I could care less how fast he shoots paper, or steel.

I look up to guys that shoot fast who have done it, like Vickers or Haley.

A paper/steel pusher is just that

big deal, yawn

Vickers is more into donut powder than gun powder. Haley is too busy painting butterflies on his rifle to shoot

My time,, I'm no geek that keeps time,, that's for losers that shoot for time. you either pass or fail. I passed.

.8 draw isn't world record fast. I've done it.

Wait, how could you do a .8 but still be a manly man that doesn't keep time. Does your training partner keep time from behind cover..one tactical beard... 2 tactical beards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom