State Capitol Demonstration Megathread with Pics

Will you Attend/Which State

• Total voters
Got home and promptly took a nap. Had a great experience out there today. Got to meet 2 NES members on a carpool ride down from the northshore. Here's some of my pics from today.

DSC_0876_zps88139b56.jpg

DSC_0874_zps0dfc4291.jpg

DSC_0861_zpsfe07e592.jpg

DSC_0854_zpsd6c805e8.jpg

DSC_0851_zps770e1db6.jpg

I made it today! I wished I came up with a sign though (I've never done any kind of rally).

I hope this gets some more media play. Maybe for the next rally we should try and get some of the Fife and Drum companies that go to the Colonial Faire at the Wayside Inn in Marlborough to come for some patriotic entertainment value.

I also signed up for a media kit with itstime2a.org, and plan on spending part of my tuesday writing and calling my politicians to make sure they get the message.

Carried my Ruger. Wasn't everyone carrying?

SW to the left and Ruger to the right... Opps, mixed up with a song. But my little friends were with me when I delivered the speech. HK had to stay home because I was wearing a nice pair of pants that I couldn't fit an IWB in. LOL

Last edited:
My buddy and I were #3 and #4 on scene earlier this morning. We were lucky enough to have a total moonbat from Vermont come up and question us. She initially thought we were there to SUPPORT gun control, and started letting the demeaning questions fly once she discovered otherwise!! She ended up getting quite worked up while the ten or so of us remained calm responded with logical answers to her questions. However after about ten minutes she stormed away just as looney as she came. Ya can't fix a moonbat!! Excellent turnout though! It was great to be around fellow supporters!

When we first got there some people were coming up and asking honest questions. Heck I think we may have won one of them over. They asked how I was being punished (as per my sign), I explained the 5-15 year prison sentence if I didn't destroy or turn in what I legally own and use to protect my family if the proposed legislation passes, and she seemed pretty taken aback by that.

Mike

It was a great turnout today and saw a lot of people I knew as well as meeting a whole bunch of new people. I was very impressed by the way everyone worked together and we stayed together as a very cohesive group. Great job everyone. Was talking with one of the local LEs and they said the crowd was estimated at 1100-1200 people. That's awesome!

A few of us in NH had a very pleasant discussion with a pro-life lady. They had a rally right before the 2A rally. She had a petition for the NH legislature not to allow an celebrations of Roe v. Wade because planned parenthood was having a celebration. We asked her if the government was sponsoring the event, she said no she didn't think so. We asked her why they shouldn't be allowed to celebrate it if they saw fit just like she was at a pro-life rally. She agreed and decided to go ask the president of their organization exactly what the petition meant because she thought they should be allowed to assemble peacefully.

It was overall a positive experience, the funny thing was all 4 of us agreed with her view on abortion. We just didn't agree they should be prevented from organizing.

QUOTE=Mrichards6151;2843737]I should have listened, I should...have...listened.....[/QUOTE]

I read the comments too......Damn it....I should have listened to you complain about how you should have listened.....[banghead]

When we first got there some people were coming up and asking honest questions. Heck I think we may have won one of them over. They asked how I was being punished (as per my sign), I explained the 5-15 year prison sentence if I didn't destroy or turn in what I legally own and use to protect my family if the proposed legislation passes, and she seemed pretty taken aback by that.

Mike

Well done, Mike. Great job speaking today and taking on the School Safety issue in Newton. It was good to meet you today. I was the guy holding the "Punish Criminals Not Law-Abiding Citizens" sign.

A few of us in NH had a very pleasant discussion with a pro-life lady. They had a rally right before the 2A rally. She had a petition for the NH legislature not to allow an celebrations of Roe v. Wade because planned parenthood was having a celebration. We asked her if the government was sponsoring the event, she said no she didn't think so. We asked her why they shouldn't be allowed to celebrate it if they saw fit just like she was at a pro-life rally. She agreed and decided to go ask the president of their organization exactly what the petition meant because she thought they should be allowed to assemble peacefully.

It was overall a positive experience, the funny thing was all 4 of us agreed with her view on abortion. We just didn't agree they should be prevented from organizing.
Yeah, I think we all need to reopen our dogma, we have reached a lot of dead ends trying to keep the same enemies of enemies as friends to get to this point where we have one statist party with two wings that differ largely in their views on sexual beahvior and who exactly gets to steal from and subjugate the people.

The question is no longer whether anyone at all gets that privileged position, but whether it is big donors to th DNC or the RNC. This was supposed to be a nation that prohibited that by charter (Constitution).

That we have both parties calling for AWB here (in whatever proportion, but make no mistake, it has substantial support on both sides) is just more evidence of that.

Back
Top Bottom