Steel targets from a NES member!

Hit the UPS store today, 3 more targets headed the Fitchburg region.

830524_696976900960_440729340_o.jpg

[cerberus];2836290 said:
Thanks for all the good words. I really like to make quality items that people will enjoy and use for a long time.

I spent the day making some parts for another center fire dual swinger. I got some new pins in as an upgrade to the bolts and this person chose to upgrade to them.

IMG_8717_zpseff9f816.jpg

Hey, Matt

Would you sell the new pin releases for those of us who purchased the "Generation 1" centerfire targets?

I have new templates for .22LR plates for my large Center fire swinger. I will follow up with some pictures tomorrow the paint is drying right now.

I updated my sale thread with new prices.

Ordered a "Center Fire Pistol Swinger" from Cerberus on Wednesday night. Was delivered Friday afternoon!
We got to play with it today. Very well made. Securely packaged. Assembly was a snap.
Loved hearing the "ping" of a hit. [smile]

Thanks!!

Thanks or the good words Haven, I am happy that you are enjoying it.

I spent today making a new welding jig for the swing hinge. It is nice to have a friend will a mill, I really want one.

IMAG0842.jpg

Ordered a "Center Fire Pistol Swinger" from Cerberus and got it on Friday. I used it in a class I held at Harvard on Sunday...what a great addition to my collection of targets! It was easy to assemble, easy to pick up and reposition, packs down to a very manageable size and makes a wonderful sound when hit!!

Matt was very easy to work with and makes quality products. I look forward to getting a dueling tree made by him.

Thanks Matt, my students loved it.

I am going to selfishly plug myself because I have some bills I need to pay. I have a lot of .22 swingers ready to ship, and plenty of stock to build more center fire swinger.

If you have anything custom you would like, let me know and we can work out details.

IMAG0551.jpg

IMG_8677.jpg

Back
Top Bottom