Stockpiling reloading supplies?

WOW- that's ridiculous. I just saw some at Collector's last week for $23. Unfortunately it's tough to stockpile them...

It is? I bought a case of SR primers in January to ameliorate (too late to actually BEAT) the increase.

Too much is NEVER enough![wink]

It is? I bought a case of SR primers in January to ameliorate (too late to actually BEAT) the increase.

Too much is NEVER enough![wink]

I was referring to the FD limits of 5000 primers. On the other hand I can store up to 50,000 center fire rounds... so I have some reloading ahead. [smile] I need a bigger garage/house!

I was referring to the FD limits of 5000 primers. On the other hand I can store up to 50,000 center fire rounds... so I have some reloading ahead. [smile] I need a bigger garage/house!

Silly rabbit.

That's (ONE reason) why you have a BUNKER![wink]

The small pistol primers just came in. They were out of them last week all the rest of the primers are still $23.

They also have no W231, they told me they havn't had any for months and won't have any W231 in the future.

Last edited:
The small pistol primers just came in. They were out of them last week all the rest of the primers are still $23.

They also have no W231, they told me they havn't had any for months and won't have any W231 in the future.

Who are you referring to? Reiley's, KTP and Collectors are my sources.

Guess I misread the state law on ammo/primer storage? I thought you were only allowed 5K rounds of ammo and 5K primers before you had to get FD permit? Guess I'll be using the search function and rereading the law.

Guess I misread the state law on ammo/primer storage? I thought you were only allowed 5K rounds of ammo and 5K primers before you had to get FD permit? Guess I'll be using the search function and rereading the law.

Without a permit, at least in MA- you are allowed to store 1K primers and 10,000 centerfire rounds. With a permit you can store up to 5K primers and 50,000 centerfire rounds. (there are limits for rimfire, shotgun and black powder as well).

Greg,

I believe there is a sticky that I posted a year or more ago (should be in Gun Laws sub-forum) on ammo storage laws. See if you are able to find it, it should answer your questions (I hope).

Greg,

I believe there is a sticky that I posted a year or more ago (should be in Gun Laws sub-forum) on ammo storage laws. See if you are able to find it, it should answer your questions (I hope).
Thanks Len, I also found a link in another ongoing thread regarding reloading supplies. Guess I'll be bring some ammo back from Maine.[smile]

Back
Top Bottom