Supreme Court - NYSRPA v. Bruen - Megathread

trust me even if you are connected, like your cousin is the COP in the town next door and they made a call for you... you are still getting restricted.

Now that the Medford COP listed his email, Comm2A can ask under FOIA for a copy of every effn email sent to that account asking for a restriction removal and every response sent out..... great evidence if even one shows a NO response

"I hope DeSantis is the nominee in 24, they understand he’s much smarter than trump and can’t be distracted like trump. They fear him much more and he’ll win with a good margin too so he’ll have a mandate."

I agree, Pompeo would be great also.

trust me even if you are connected, like your cousin is the COP in the town next door and they made a call for you... you are still getting restricted.

Now that the Medford COP listed his email, Comm2A can ask under FOIA for a copy of every effn email sent to that account asking for a restriction removal and every response sent out..... great evidence if even one shows a NO response
Has anyone received a post-Bruen reply from Medford denying a removal or telling the LTC holder to wait until renewal?

Has anyone received a post-Bruen reply from Medford denying a removal or telling the LTC holder to wait until renewal?
@DungeBerry63 is in this exact situation I believe

They did not remove his on his request, but they removed mine on my request. Waiting on my card to be printed. The only reason we can really determine is that he has only had his LTC for less than a year whereas mine is 5 years old.

They did not remove his on his request, but they removed mine on my request. Waiting on my card to be printed. The only reason we can really determine is that he has only had his LTC for less than a year whereas mine is 5 years old.
Amount of time with LTC, doesn't matter now.

Yes Medford says they remove restrictions after a year ! That’s about 5 months away for me with all the recent news and rulings no way I wait 5 months

I was thinking it might also be because he asked before the AG’s guidance came down? I think he sent his request that very first day.

Tell that to Medford PD. They seem to basically be ignoring the requests after telling people "no" who didn't meet their pre-Bruen criteria of having a restricted LTC for 1 year and then being able to request removal (which itself was inconsistent).
Send details, including LTC expiration date, to [email protected]

Tell that to Medford PD. They seem to basically be ignoring the requests after telling people "no" who didn't meet their pre-Bruen criteria of having a restricted LTC for 1 year and then being able to request removal (which itself was inconsistent).
I would just carry. The word restriction on the LTC means, nothing. period. The SCOUTS granted you the right that the PD should not have taken and now can not take.

Exactly they are literally being dicks I’ve called and all I can do is leave a voicemail they don’t respond at all left two voicemails at this point
STOP asking

Moreover, the Second Amendment guarantees an “individual right to possess and carry weapons in case of confrontation,” id., at 592, and confrontation can surely take place outside the home. Pp. 23–24.

I wonder if it’ll make C&R holders who fit into (b) “shall issue”. The standards are objective and the license doesn’t have restrictions once issued, so this may be a harder sell. But, if the objective standards are met, is it now shall issue?
As a holder of the "green card", I can tell you that it had the term "restriction" on it and they printed either collector or police firearms instructor in that spot. Unsure if that will go away or not post-Bruen, but either CMR or MGL has those restrictions in print. Just my opinion, but I don't think USSC will stretch their ruling to MGs.

I was thinking it might also be because he asked before the AG’s guidance came down? I think he sent his request that very first day.
I sent the request 4/5 days after the ruling and also did it about 2-4 days ago and nothing only straight to voicemail I get what ur saying but everything there doing is insane even after the ruling Medford tweeted out they are still enforcing restrictions

As a holder of the "green card", I can tell you that it had the term "restriction" on it and they printed either collector or police firearms instructor in that spot. Unsure if that will go away or not post-Bruen, but either CMR or MGL has those restrictions in print. Just my opinion, but I don't think USSC will stretch their ruling to MGs.
6m6ci4.jpg

I sent the request 4/5 days after the ruling and also did it about 2-4 days ago and nothing only straight to voicemail I get what ur saying but everything there doing is insane even after the ruling Medford tweeted out they are still enforcing restrictions
Was it by voicemail or email?
If by email then forward the email back to them and CC Com2a with a notice that you are demanding a response within 7 days AND would like all records of your license decisions held for discovery.
In other words, you have 7 days or I will be filing a civil rights lawsuit. Then back it up - all of this assuming you have a squeaky clean past that would make it a slam dunk in anything other than a Mass kangaroo court

Every license holder in the state should place a white sticker over the "restrictions" area on their LTC, and be done with it. Ideally, FLRB could send a letter to each licensee with said sticker and instructions immediately after removing the option from the portal, etc.

Boom. Problem solved.

STOP asking

Moreover, the Second Amendment guarantees an “individual right to possess and carry weapons in case of confrontation,” id., at 592, and confrontation can surely take place outside the home. Pp. 23–24.
Easier said then done no one is responding to calls or voicemails in going in personally Monday and demand

Every license holder in the state should place a white sticker over the "restrictions" area on their LTC, and be done with it. Ideally, FLRB could send a letter to each licensee with said sticker and instructions immediately after removing the option from the portal, etc.

Boom. Problem solved.
Literally make a press release all restrictions are illegal and all LTCs are un restricted !

Back
Top Bottom