Supreme Court - NYSRPA v. Bruen - Megathread

It's not the leftists. Hard core leftists love guns as much as we do. Look at those John Brown people guarding the drag queen show in Texas. It's the establishment. The politicians bought and paid for by big tech, billionaires, the WEF, etc. They don't want an armed populace because they want the sole monopoly on violence. So they appeal to the dumb idiots who are easily plied and manipulated with a promise of freedom from violence. These are the same people who will implant a microchip in their heads if it means not having to look for their covid digital id or they can rub their forehead against a 'pay here' kiosk. They see people walking around with a worry in the world in some futuristic Sci-Fi movie and they want that, but right now. There are plenty of people who are quite literally sheep and will abdicate all personal responsibility for a life of riley on 2 times the minimum wage, some fancy flip flops and a new iphone. ps: they'll gladly eat the crickets too.

I'm not buying it. Your average liberal with a gun thinks, "Well, I'm a good person. Which is why I can say racist things. And shit on the environment. And own a gun. But those dirty nasty conservative Nazi's. They should have zero rights."

THAT'S the difference. Their MO hasn't changed in 200 years. "Oh, I want a gun. But those people can't have one."

I'm not buying it. Your average liberal with a gun thinks, "Well, I'm a good person. Which is why I can say racist things. And shit on the environment. And own a gun. But those dirty nasty conservative Nazi's. They should have zero rights."

THAT'S the difference. Their MO hasn't changed in 200 years. "Oh, I want a gun. But those people can't have one."
In 200 years, eh?

200 years ago, the words "liberal" and "leftist" were both correctly applied to the founders of the US. The closest they got to saying "Those people can't have guns" was the 3/5 compromise.

Yeah but you're talking about the blue haired freakazoids living in their parents basement trying to be 21st century keyboard commandos all while pretending to be kittens and bunny rabbits on Twitch TV for some cha ching. There's plenty of incel guy paying big bucks just to chat with a 20 year old woman maxxing out credit cards and selling their TV set to watch a movie on TV (ie see Pokimane if you don't believe me. She made millions being a virtual date for idiot guys). The left is just as complicated to understand as the right is and painting with a broad brush is not how I roll.

The people running the show want us fighting over stupid bullsh*t like CRT, guns and pronouns. Meanwhile the real villains of the story are just behind the curtain, stealing, depriving people of their civil rights, etc. The real villains of the story don't want anyone armed because they want sole monopoly power on violence. They want docile obedient slaves running the machine and eating the crickets while they fly around in learjets deciding the fates of millions on a whim. What they don't want is critical thinking. "You're over thinking things Johnny, take it easy. Here, read this brochure about having a sex change. If you had some Barbies you wouldn't need a gun"

People tell I'm wrong all the time with stupid diagrams but it does not change my mind in saying that you can't slip a piece of paper between the far left and the far right. They're the same thing. Cultish, zealots, always filled with war words and vile talk. I had to unfollow people on Truth that I thought were decent people but in the end ran right off the rails and straight into nutsville. I had one woman I had to stop following after seeing 6 days of non-stop posting on why the world is a flat disc and the universe rotates around the flat disc. She even offered me what looked like math, but it was just a trigonometric identity but claimed it was the secret physics equation for a flat world. Mmmkay. So flat earther or blue haired freakazoid, what's the difference? I can't see it. Crazy is crazy.

I urge people to step outside of their bubble and follow a few left wing people who are based and grounded just for the sheer yucks of it. There are plenty of people on the left who call out the left wing grifters all day every day. They hate the corporate establishment people just as much as we do. They love guns just as much as we do because they know it's real tangible power. If you do you'll be thinking 'Holy crap am I reading a Mark Levin article or a left wing one?". There are plenty of people who 'get it' but are separated by a gulf of misunderstanding that the other tribe is filled with stinky nasty poo poo people who carry diseases. Glenn Greenwald is a left wing gay married man who stomps on the squad all the time. He's has a sizeable collection of videos on Rumble belittling left wing agitators. He was willing to be fired from a newspaper that he founded than to bow down before the woke mob. Jimmy Dore was a long time member of the Young Turks. Dave Rubin was also a member of TYT. Both left and in retrospect says that TYT is just a propaganda arm of the democratic party. Jimmy went left and Dave went right, but if you listen to them side by side they say the same damn thing. Biden is bad, these bills are bad for the country, college loan bailouts are bad, etc etc etc. That's left and right side by side.

The last thing the villains want in this world is for us in our tribe to find out that we have a lot in common with the other tribe, because then we could unite and throw them out of power forever. That scares them more than anything. Just look at how sh*t scared the establishment is over Donald Trump? Seriously a reality TV star scared them so much and they're so afraid of losing that they get their buck toothed special officer Doofy lackeys to open investigations and analysis of whos knows what. They'd convict Trump over a macaroni and glitter picture he made at age 5 claiming it was evidence of espionage. That's how low these dingbats will sink to save their pensions and do the bidding of their masters. Not a dimes worth difference between that and Soviet era Russia to me.

Biden Regime’s ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban Agenda Gets Bad News From One Of Their Own Judges [VIDEO]​

Even his own are now turning on him​

Just a few days ago, Joe Biden stood in front of the American people and pleaded about the importance of banning certain assault rifles from being purchased. He discussed how citizens would need more than guns to overthrow a government, explained how an AR-15 is not for hunting, and how the bullets from one of these weapons shred the body.

With each different example, the descriptions got darker until he started yelling angrily about banning assault rifles. Cheers followed each remark from Biden as a crowd of supporters surrounded him. But while the President begged for people to vote Democrat and ripped on GOP supporters of Donald Trump, it seems that even judges appointed by Biden aren’t sold on his idea of a gun-free America.

Continues...

Yeah but you're talking about the blue haired freakazoids living in their parents basement trying to be 21st century keyboard commandos all while pretending to be kittens and bunny rabbits on Twitch TV for some cha ching. There's plenty of incel guy paying big bucks just to chat with a 20 year old woman maxxing out credit cards and selling their TV set to watch a movie on TV (ie see Pokimane if you don't believe me. She made millions being a virtual date for idiot guys). The left is just as complicated to understand as the right is and painting with a broad brush is not how I roll.

The people running the show want us fighting over stupid bullsh*t like CRT, guns and pronouns. Meanwhile the real villains of the story are just behind the curtain, stealing, depriving people of their civil rights, etc. The real villains of the story don't want anyone armed because they want sole monopoly power on violence. They want docile obedient slaves running the machine and eating the crickets while they fly around in learjets deciding the fates of millions on a whim. What they don't want is critical thinking. "You're over thinking things Johnny, take it easy. Here, read this brochure about having a sex change. If you had some Barbies you wouldn't need a gun"

People tell I'm wrong all the time with stupid diagrams but it does not change my mind in saying that you can't slip a piece of paper between the far left and the far right. They're the same thing. Cultish, zealots, always filled with war words and vile talk. I had to unfollow people on Truth that I thought were decent people but in the end ran right off the rails and straight into nutsville. I had one woman I had to stop following after seeing 6 days of non-stop posting on why the world is a flat disc and the universe rotates around the flat disc. She even offered me what looked like math, but it was just a trigonometric identity but claimed it was the secret physics equation for a flat world. Mmmkay. So flat earther or blue haired freakazoid, what's the difference? I can't see it. Crazy is crazy.

I urge people to step outside of their bubble and follow a few left wing people who are based and grounded just for the sheer yucks of it. There are plenty of people on the left who call out the left wing grifters all day every day. They hate the corporate establishment people just as much as we do. They love guns just as much as we do because they know it's real tangible power. If you do you'll be thinking 'Holy crap am I reading a Mark Levin article or a left wing one?". There are plenty of people who 'get it' but are separated by a gulf of misunderstanding that the other tribe is filled with stinky nasty poo poo people who carry diseases. Glenn Greenwald is a left wing gay married man who stomps on the squad all the time. He's has a sizeable collection of videos on Rumble belittling left wing agitators. He was willing to be fired from a newspaper that he founded than to bow down before the woke mob. Jimmy Dore was a long time member of the Young Turks. Dave Rubin was also a member of TYT. Both left and in retrospect says that TYT is just a propaganda arm of the democratic party. Jimmy went left and Dave went right, but if you listen to them side by side they say the same damn thing. Biden is bad, these bills are bad for the country, college loan bailouts are bad, etc etc etc. That's left and right side by side.

The last thing the villains want in this world is for us in our tribe to find out that we have a lot in common with the other tribe, because then we could unite and throw them out of power forever. That scares them more than anything. Just look at how sh*t scared the establishment is over Donald Trump? Seriously a reality TV star scared them so much and they're so afraid of losing that they get their buck toothed special officer Doofy lackeys to open investigations and analysis of whos knows what. They'd convict Trump over a macaroni and glitter picture he made at age 5 claiming it was evidence of espionage. That's how low these dingbats will sink to save their pensions and do the bidding of their masters. Not a dimes worth difference between that and Soviet era Russia to me.
agree 100% except that aren't in the basements anymore

1662048045611.png

Biden Regime’s ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban Agenda Gets Bad News From One Of Their Own Judges [VIDEO]​

Even his own are now turning on him​

Just a few days ago, Joe Biden stood in front of the American people and pleaded about the importance of banning certain assault rifles from being purchased. He discussed how citizens would need more than guns to overthrow a government, explained how an AR-15 is not for hunting, and how the bullets from one of these weapons shred the body.

With each different example, the descriptions got darker until he started yelling angrily about banning assault rifles. Cheers followed each remark from Biden as a crowd of supporters surrounded him. But while the President begged for people to vote Democrat and ripped on GOP supporters of Donald Trump, it seems that even judges appointed by Biden aren’t sold on his idea of a gun-free America.

Continues...

so when does states like MA get the ban overturned. When do I start getting a return on my investment on the 2A orgs I give my hard earned money to.

The left/right description of politics is way too linear. Full disclosure, I haven't taken this test in years, but I'm sure the layout is the same. Something like this is much more useful to visualize political views than left/right. Both the left and right are full of authoritarians that want to tell people how to live. Not many politicians have positions based on freedom of the people. We really do a have a uniparty that just have different things they want to control.

agree 100% except that aren't in the basements anymore

View attachment 656899

Who cares? If people are stupid enough to bring their kids, their kids grow up confused, have sex changes at 16 all while their parents applaud the bravery and in 20 years the kid is in tears behind a dumpster at a 7-11 writing their farewell to the world message before washing down a bottle of pills with a slurpee they earned it. They supported it, who knows they might have even cared about their own children in the first place. Not my problem. Like I said those people are in 'the cult'. Recognize the cult. If this were the height of the Aztec dynasty instead of the 21st century these same parents would have tossed their kids on the sacrificial altar to appease Quetzalcoatl for a good harvest.

The left/right description of politics is way too linear. Full disclosure, I haven't taken this test in years, but I'm sure the layout is the same. Something like this is much more useful to visualize political views than left/right. Both the left and right are full of authoritarians that want to tell people how to live. Not many politicians have positions based on freedom of the people. We really do a have a uniparty that just have different things they want to control.

At the end of the day the politicians are going to do what the big money donors ask for. I was looking at Open Secrets last night and I was shocked at how much money big tech is handing out to republicans. Could it be that they don't want section 230 repealed? So they bankrolled both parties and get their way. If repubs win they win. If dems win they win. They care about their one issue and they'll bankroll the parties nicely for the status quo. All this bluster and bravado from republicans of repealing section 230 is just malarkey to get people like you and I to donate $50 or $100 and feel good that we just handed over our hard earned money to undeserving millionaires spitting in our faces and claiming it's raining.

At the end of the day the politicians are going to do what the big money donors ask for. I was looking at Open Secrets last night and I was shocked at how much money big tech is handing out to republicans. Could it be that they don't want section 230 repealed? So they bankrolled both parties and get their way. If repubs win they win. If dems win they win. They care about their one issue and they'll bankroll the parties nicely for the status quo. All this bluster and bravado from republicans of repealing section 230 is just malarkey to get people like you and I to donate $50 or $100 and feel good that we just handed over our hard earned money to undeserving millionaires spitting in our faces and claiming it's raining.
Yep, politicians are almost all exclusively there for the enrichment of themselves, their families and their friends. Follow the money. One of the things I really liked about Trump is that he didn't need the money.

Last edited:
Yep, politicians almost all exclusively there for the enrichment of themselves, their families and their friends. Follow the money. One of the things I really liked about Trump is that he didn't need the money.

Not only that he pulled back the carpet and we could see dems and repubs all just working together behind the scenes on todays new get rich quick scheme.

"Yep, politicians almost all exclusively there for the enrichment of themselves, their families and their friends. Follow the money. One of the things I really liked about Trump is that he didn't need the money."

"Not only that he pulled back the carpet and we could see dems and repubs all just working together behind the scenes on todays new get rich quick scheme."

Correct! That's why the establishment needs to destroy him and us. He pulled back the curtain and exposed them for what they are, self serving bureaucrat's looking to protect their namby, pamby jobs. I say again the Blue States will continue to pass more restrictive anti-gun laws and dare SCOTUS to slap them down. And when they get slapped down they will give the finger to them and dare the Feds/citizens to sue, come after them with expensive lawsuits that they will fund their defense with citizens tax money. Unless a R POTUS has the balls to send in the US Marshalls to arrest Leftist Judges and Pols in Blue States they will continue to flaunt their anti-gun beliefs thru more restrictive gun control laws.

In 200 years, eh?

200 years ago, the words "liberal" and "leftist" were both correctly applied to the founders of the US. The closest they got to saying "Those people can't have guns" was the 3/5 compromise.

My point is the same ones that don't want you to have guns today didn't want Catholics to have them in the 1700's and blacks to have them in the 1800's. Maybe 300 years??? Same "we're here to protect the good people" liberals. We call them liberals now. Fascists is what they are down deep. They are 100% AOK with any and every restriction out there as long as :

A) they agree with it
B) it secretly or not-so-secretly does NOT apply to them.

Progressives maybe a better term. A progressive is one who says, "I need to change that - and YOU are gonna pay for it." LOL

Progressives maybe a better term. A progressive is one who says, "I need to change that - and YOU are gonna pay for it." LOL
This is the heart of my point.

They're not liberals. They never were. Allowing them the use of that word pays unearned respect and separates them from their authoritarian nature. It's pedantic, but this is the same as ceding ground over "High Capacity Magazines." The law may create a term of art (LCFD) but that doesn't change that they are standard/design capacity magazines.

"They're not liberals. They never were. Allowing them the use of that word pays unearned respect and separates them from their authoritarian nature. It's pedantic, but this is the same as ceding ground over "High Capacity Magazines." The law may create a term of art (LCFD) but that doesn't change that they are standard/design capacity magazines."

Correct, they are NOT liberals, they're quasi-Socialists, Totalitarian's who will not tolerate anyone disagreeing with their ideology and methods. They have more in common with Lenin and Mao than they do with Democratic ideals and orthodoxy. They hate the Constitution and Bill of Rights because it gives the PEOPLE individual rights which can't be usurped by an overreaching one party govt intent on total power.

Lower courts still flapping their floppy bits at SCotUS insubordinately.

That's been happening for the last few weeks. A week or so ago I posted an article about a judge who blatantly ignored SCOTUS and used 2 step balancing (intermediate scrutiny) even though SCOTUS said explicitly not to do that in Bruen.

Lower courts still flapping their floppy bits at SCotUS insubordinately.
Unusual in that the judge seems to favor the plaintiff's position but denied the injunction based on standing.

New York will NEVER accept any 2A ruling not in their favor. What can SCOTUS do about it?
Seems to me any state can just ignore any ruling they do not agree with.

If individuals ignore the law, the individual goes to jail. If the state ignores the law, the state DOES NOT go to jail. THERE is the difference. Until that changes, things won't change.
As I posted on another thread (or maybe this one?), Kennedy didn’t seek the arrest and prosecution of George Corley Wallace for violating several SCOTUS orders, but then Wallace was bigly popular regionally. So the optics would have sucked.

I’m not sure anyone really likes Hochul all that much.

Who cares? If people are stupid enough to bring their kids, their kids grow up confused, have sex changes at 16 all while their parents applaud the bravery and in 20 years the kid is in tears behind a dumpster at a 7-11 writing their farewell to the world message before washing down a bottle of pills with a slurpee they earned it. They supported it, who knows they might have even cared about their own children in the first place. Not my problem. Like I said those people are in 'the cult'. Recognize the cult. If this were the height of the Aztec dynasty instead of the 21st century these same parents would have tossed their kids on the sacrificial altar to appease Quetzalcoatl for a good harvest.
Nothing says "I love you " like pushing a kid towards a group with a 46% suicide rate.

If individuals ignore the law, the individual goes to jail. If the state ignores the law, the state DOES NOT go to jail. THERE is the difference. Until that changes, things won't change.

Perhaps you missed the prior point about SCOTUS rulings. If NY law is once again ruled unconstitutional and they still refuse to accept it, then it’s time for the people not to accept its legitimacy.

🐯

Unusual in that the judge seems to favor the plaintiff's position but denied the injunction based on standing.

Unusual for a judge to expound on the defendant's likelihood of losing when they're denying action on a Constitutional 'case or controversy' basis, yeah. It means the judge thinks the state has a terrible position.

Unusual for a judge to expound on the defendant's likelihood of losing when they're denying action on a Constitutional 'case or controversy' basis, yeah. It means the judge thinks the state has a terrible position.
The judge is basically saying, “Come on back as soon as someone has standing, and I’ll slap this shit right down. Hell, I’ve already got my opinion drafted. Here, have a preview.”

Back
Top Bottom