Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I’ll be at Bass Pro in Hooksett Thursday or Friday (my Weatherby 300 ammo will be in)

If I see any ‘regular’ priced 5.56 or 9mm I’ll pick some up and offer for sale here on NES at cost, what I pay, you’ll pay.

I have no idea if any will be on the shelf, but if it’s there - I’ll try to help you folks out.

new term - bootleg 9 or Capone Loads

9 bought from a homeloader w/o any of the bullshit liscenses to sell

I don’t know if I’d shoot someone else’s “home-brew” through my guns without knowing the person really well. And even then, I might not.

Certainly wouldn’t if they were a random internet seller...

Might be cheaper to move to NH order this and move back, than to order from TS right now.
This is how you know TSUSA is gouging
$316 shipped for 1k rounds of CCI brass 9mm. They will accept a MA billing address but won’t ship to MA.

EDIT: sold out

Speaking of TSUSA...
Federal Training 9mm Luger Ammo 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket
in stock now... $459.82

Natchezss actually cancelled my order that was shipped to NH but billed to MA. Had to change it to billed in NH too :|
Shit you might be right. I ordered some x39 from them a few months back but thought I used a MA billing but I probably used the NH address for the billing.

Edit: Just checked my invoice from that order in April and I used my MA billing address. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Might be cheaper to move to NH order this and move back, than to order from TS right now.
Or know someone in NH, because unlike guns, there is nothing illegal about buying ammo for someone else, who can legally possess it.

View attachment 399942

5.56 for under $3/round?!? Stack it deep!

That price is for 800 rounds. The TS member price is $515.16 which results in $0.64 per round cost.

It is 4 boxes of 200 in the case. I doubt any extras. Last case of Federal 5.56 bulk pack (1000) I opened from TS actually had almost 70 extra rounds.

Back
Top Bottom