Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

There doesn't seem to be any reason to post here when you see ammo available on TS. By the time you've posted here, it's gone.
I disagree...

I just got what I got because it was posted here, not because of an alert.

I say keep it up! If you see something post it! Someone may squeak through...

More eyes means more chances.

~Enbloc

I said before and I'll say it again, TS should protect carts. if by some miracle you manage to beat bots to getting something in your cart, then a bot snipes it back out, it's total bullshit.
"Not a techie" question...

How does a 'bot' remove something from your cart?

I said before and I'll say it again, TS should protect carts. if by some miracle you manage to beat bots to getting something in your cart, then a bot snipes it back out, it's total bullshit.
As long as there was a timer, but that could be abused as well. A bot could add all to cart

"Not a techie" question...

How does a 'bot' remove something from your cart?
It doesn't remove it per se, but it buys the stock you have in cart before you can. That's how/why you can add products to your cart and they're gone when you go to checkout.

they will merely laugh while they fill out the days bank deposit slip
I sincerely doubt that they're thriving right now despite the higher prices. Prices are roughly three times what they were pre-Covid, I'd be very surprised if they're doing 1/3 the volume they were doing before, and they're losing Prime members left and right and their customers are not happy with them.

Bots indeed. 99+ in stock of Fiocchi 9mm box of 50, add 6 to cart go to checkout, sold out. I was already logged in and all my information is stored, I didn’t get that far. There’s no point really.

It’s bots or retailers using TSUSA as a supplier, which is what they’ve become. I just find it hard to believe it’s people checking out that much quicker than me having seen 9mm pop up within seconds.
Who knows?

$588 for the case

Wish I grabbed this instead of the Blazer Brass.

If you want to hit it on TS you need to be logged in, your credit card and other info entered, you need to hit refresh repeatedly and you need to check out as fast as possible. Not sure if it’s bots or hungry humans but if you’re fast you can land an order.

Back
Top Bottom