Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

So with both sets of ammo selling out in under 2 minutes, it's clearly people buying 100 cases at a time in bulk.

I've had a prime membership for a few years, but I'm not renewing in 2 months. If all they're going to do is be a waystation for other dealers, I con't take the time to compete in that game. Until they start doing things like limiting the amount a person or entity can buy, they're jsut shutting the "normal" shooters out of the game.

Grabbed a case of Blazer brass 9mm for like $552 before tax about 2 minutes ago. Just saw it and was through the checkout in 15 seconds worth it.
9mm is the caliber that I shoot that I have the least amount of ammo for, so I was interested in that when I saw the green dots on the home page. I couldn't get to the individual product pages to get it into a cart before it sold out. This is nuts.

Got a case of the Blazer Brass in 9mm 115gn confirmation email. Let's see if it sticks...

Damn! Glad I got a boatload of CCI and Federal 22 from Bass Pro for less than half that price just a couple weeks ago.
Yup I found it consistently for that or sometimes a penny lower . I shoot a metric shit ton of .22 LR I had it stocked fairly deep in CCI and Aguila.

Yup I found it consistently for that or sometimes a penny lower . I shoot a metric shit ton of .22 LR I had it stocked fairly deep in CCI and Aguila.
I thought about selling some of it since I’m overflowing with 22 but I have been shooting a ton of it lately. And who knows how availability and pricing will be for 22....

I thought about selling some of it since I’m overflowing with 22 but I have been shooting a ton of it lately. And who knows how availability and pricing will be for 22....
I found that it's cheaper to shoot in my S&W MP 15-22 to train muscle memory that throwing $.60 down range . AND it's fun to watch the Fuddy Duddy faces get all frowny when I hit the .22 range with an AR lookalike ADDED BONUS!!!!!

Federal 9mm is up
It's infuriating. I saw it go up in a 5 second period between screen refreshes. Put 10 boxes in my cart (2 seconds). Pressed "go to Cart" button (5 seconds). Pressed "Order" (1 second). 30 seconds of spinning symbol, before cart popped back up reduced to 1 box. Pressed "Order" and got that box.

If you can't keep it in your cart for under a minute, it's pointless!

It's infuriating. I saw it go up in a 5 second period between screen refreshes. Put 10 boxes in my cart (2 seconds). Pressed "go to Cart" button (5 seconds). Pressed "Order" (1 second). 30 seconds of spinning symbol, before cart popped back up reduced to 1 box. Pressed "Order" and got that box.

If you can't keep it in your cart for under a minute, it's pointless!
I was surprised I got through with my 5 Boxes. I did finally get an email alert when it was already out of stock..still no texts alerts..

I was surprised I got through with my 5 Boxes. I did finally get an email alert when it was already out of stock..still no texts alerts..
I just managed to get 10 boxes of 147 grain (meh) 9mm. If nothing else, it will let me hold on to the 124 grain that I prefer to shoot.

30 seconds after that order, I had 115 grain in my cart, pressed "Order", and got "your cart is empty". :rolleyes:

There doesn't seem to be any reason to post here when you see ammo available on TS. By the time you've posted here, it's gone.

Back
Top Bottom