Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

So is $.50 per round for brass 223/5.56 the going non-Prime rate?
Has there been any cheaper brass case options from TS lately?

Looks to be made in Taiwan. Be interested to see who's brass it is.
Their own. Brass made at the 205th arsenal (made for and by the Taiwan Military)
There's a video in this link at The Firearms Blog (TFB) Wolf Gold 5.56 Made In Taiwan -
I believe the 205th makes all the components. Head-stamps the brass for Wolf, who sells on the World Market. (Until China takes back its prodigal son...)

They also make the Wolf A1 gas piston uppers there...

1655326121123.png
1655326136926.png

1655327447794.png

Last edited:
Ok but did you order some?
I dont feel influenced enough to order it yet
I actually saw the 62gr PMC before a meeting, I was planning on buying that because I know it runs in all my garbage. But, that sold out. So, yes, ordered some wolf to try out.

That's why I like prime, order a little of this, a little of that. Without ass rapey shipping charges.

I actually saw the 62gr PMC before a meeting, I was planning on buying that because I know it runs in all my garbage. But, that sold out. So, yes, ordered some wolf to try out.

That's why I like prime, order a little of this, a little of that. Without ass rapey shipping charges.
I have to renew my prime on my next order, I just shot some wolf gold this weekend so I should at least replace that. I have a bunch of random half finished boxes of different brands lying around now

Yeah I saw that and placed my order...

Hasn't it always been like that?

Anything coming from LC is technically "floor sweepings".

Unless things have changed.

Can't remember who the dealer is, but they would print out articles like the one you quoted and put it near the register. Would always talk about everything being banned while charging 20% more than everybody else lol

Hasn't it always been like that?

Anything coming from LC is technically "floor sweepings".

Unless things have changed.

Can't remember who the dealer is, but they would print out articles like the one you quoted and put it near the register. Would always talk about everything being banned while charging 20% more than everybody else lol
Theyre allowed to sell the extras yeah, we'll see if that stops or not, not sure what that amount is. I was going to order the wolf anyway

Back
Top Bottom