• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Looks I'm gonna finish stocking up on 9mm with this stuff. No idea how good it is.....
View attachment 626595
Be cautious. Steve at Northeast Arms said he had a bunch of blown up guns coming into his shop from using Turan ammo. Cases were rupturing if I recall. Most damage was to the Sigs that didn’t have a supported feedramp

@sschevy

Last edited:

CCI Ammunition

CCI Blazer Brass 9mm Luger Ammo 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket

Rating(s) starstarstarstarstar (5426) View all Ratings
Write A Review
Product SKU # :TS5200 | MPN: 5200 | UPC # :76683052001
CCI Blazer Brass 9mm Luger Ammo 115 Grain FMJ

Prime : $294.22
Free Shipping!
SELECT :
- select - Box of 50 Case of 1000 (20 Boxes of 50) - Free Shipping
AVAILABLE : 99+ IN STOCK
QUANTITY:

Be cautious. Steve at Northeast Arms said he had a bunch of blown up guns coming into his shop from using Turan ammo. Cases were rupturing if I recall. Most damage was to the Sigs that didn’t have a supported feedramp

@sschevy
Also read on other seller's reviews that it has inconsistent primer depth, causing issues...

Turkish. I'd rather pay a couple extra pennies per round to not give my money ro those a**h***s
Notwithstanding all that, all ammo manufacture requires fine-tuning.
It oughta be hard to churn out stuff that kabooms over the long run.

If they stay in the market, some people will boycott it
yet other people will be smiling all the way to their next gunfight.

I have always been buying the shipping insurance because it doesn't really cost that much relative to the ammo cost, but, is it really necessary, does anyone else buy it or have experience collecting on it? Please share you thoughts, thanks.

I have always been buying the shipping insurance because it doesn't really cost that much relative to the ammo cost, but, is it really necessary, does anyone else buy it or have experience collecting on it? Please share you thoughts, thanks.
UPS did a Saturday delivery. Delivery was supposed to be before 7pm. At 7:30 the stuff wasn't here. I was too tired and passed out on the couch.

I woke up at 12:30am and had a delivery Email that the ammo rlwas delivered at 8pm. It was sitting outside. I live in a populated area.

This is why I get shipping insurance.

Although in this case, what would worry me more is having to report stolen ammo to the PoPo and what their reaction might be in this sh*t hole.

Turkish. I'd rather pay a couple extra pennies per round to not give my money ro those a**h***s
None of the other stuff was available this morning. I would have bought the blazer aluminum over that stuff.

Luckily I only bought 5 boxes.

I'll kaboom my glock with it. :)

Ill wait for some reviews before I go and shoot it. I've got plenty of other stuff.

I never get the insurance. (Someone's always home) Have saved Hundreds $$$. Never an issue since I started buying 6 years ago... YMMV

EDIT: If I lived on the West Coast and knew how many hubs the shipment had to pass through, I'm sure I would have a different opinion...

I had an order stolen off my porch- 500 rounds of 9mm & 200 .38spcl... TSUSA replaced the order with proof of a police report

I never get the insurance. (Someone's always home) Have saved Hundreds $$$. Never an issue since I started buying 6 years ago... YMMV

EDIT: If I lived on the West Coast and knew how many hubs the shipment had to pass through, I'm sure I would have a different opinion...
I've been buying from them since I moved South permanently in 2015 and I make sure I am home on the designated delivery day. I don't know how many hubs it goes through before it is on the truck headed to my house, but it's probably at least 2 or 3. It was only $8.71 on a $600 + order so not much in the scheme of things.

I've been buying from them since I moved South permanently in 2015 and I make sure I am home on the designated delivery day. I don't know how many hubs it goes through before it is on the truck headed to my house, but it's probably at least 2 or 3. It was only $8.71 on a $600 + order so not much in the scheme of things.
How many times in 7 years did you need to open a claim?

Does Visa cover stolen packages?

Visa cardholders can benefit from the security and safety offered through Visa Purchase Protection. If something you bought with your card is damaged or stolen within 180 days of purchase, you are protected.

How many times in 7 years did you need to open a claim?
Only had 1 time a couple years ago where I only received the 9mm I ordered but not the case of cci 22. I called and had to send pics of the package I received showing what was in it and how packed and they credited me back because they did not have the .22 in stock anymore. I had to reorder it when it was back in stock at $50 more for the case.

I always found it to be short money and added it.

🐯

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom