Taunton Rifle and Pistol Club

I always thought it was a minimum safe distance with regards to bounce back not idiot proofing people missing the backstop

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If the target is too close, and a novice shooter shoots low or high, the angle will result in the bullet hitting the ceiling or the ground. Where as the further back the target is, the less of an angle the "misses" will be. That's my understanding to it.

Bender, just remembered to report, the 2nd from the left metal plate in the middle of the back drop got hit and was probably broken, this was yesterday morning at the indoor range. Hope it's not too bad...

My wife and I are looking for a club to join. How would I go about checking out the Pistol range. Is it possible or are there any times available to get a tour.

Thank you,

John

There is a pistol match every Tuesday night. Currently Taunton is fielding three teams in the Twin County pistol league. As there will be a visiting team, the front door is unlocked.

If you show up after 6:15 or 6:30 PM and say 'hi, I'd like to talk to a range officer or E-board member' you're very likely to encounter someone competent to answer your questions and help you determine next steps.

forgot to pay my dues, wondering if I can pay faster other than check via snail mail. checked site but no mention.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

quick one. any body know whats up with the new tagret holders and the new glass entry inside the indoor range. and are the target holder there to stay.

Back
Top Bottom