Ted Nugent To Organize Million Gun March

I think the 2010 date is far better than trying to rush things now for this spring. Plus, as the movement grows and starts to get more and more press, it will be like a sword hanging over politicians in Washington. They will definitely think twice before making any moves in the next 12 months (not that they still won't try).

This makes sense.

I'll be there. Oh and people may want to book their hotels early. Hotels always raise their rates when the house begins to fill. The closer you get the date, even Howard Johnson's will be charging over $200.00 per night.

Another option would be to do a block rate at a specific hotel for all NES people attending. You not only have a number of rooms blocked, but you will get then at a significant discount.

I can help negotiate that if folks are interested.

This makes sense.

I'll be there. Oh and people may want to book their hotels early. Hotels always raise their rates when the house begins to fill. The closer you get the date, even Howard Johnson's will be charging over $200.00 per night.

Another option would be to do a block rate at a specific hotel for all NES people attending. You not only have a number of rooms blocked, but you will get then at a significant discount.

I can help negotiate that if folks are interested.

Good idea. Provided that the actual "march" is not a multi-day event.

IN!

Not sure about car pooling - I could carry 4 plus me with luggage but may also be a good excuse to take the bike.

According to the site - NO CARRY!:

http://www.secondamendmentmarch.com/faqs.htm

Will people be carrying guns?
Because it is the right of all people to keep and bear arms, we fully
support the peaceful carrying of firearms where allowed by law. However,
because Washington DC's overly oppressive laws prohibit carrying firearms in
public, We cannot promote or condone carrying firearms on the main march in
Washington DC. However, if not prohibited by law at any of our Satellite
marches, we fully support the peaceful carrying of arms.

Please obey the laws no matter how ridiculous - we need to come across as respectful, law abiding.

By the way, lost all my guns when my boat sunk, haven't bought the boat yet, or some of the guns that will be on that boat, but it did sink and all guns were lost.

Damn shame.

Then you should make sure you brush and floss your teeth after every meal.

332ukp0.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom